Vibe Slick 6 Component Speakers
Vibe Slick 6 Component Speakers with outstanding acoustic innovation and advanced design technology. The Vibe Slick speakers certainly live up to their name, Slick style with Slick performance. You can expect sharp, tight bass sounds thanks to the stiffened IMPP cone and hard PU surround incorporating Fastbass technology.
These Vibe Slick speakers are a 2 way component configuration which enables the Slick speakers to have shallow euro fit baskets with wider but shallower magnets for maximum ease of installation where space is tight allowing the speakers to be installed into virtually every vehicle on the market today.
Features & benefits of the Vibe Slick 6 speakers
- The Rubber Gasket provides a perfect seal when mounting the speaker and included Steel Mesh Grill can be used to provide excellent protection to the speaker cone.
- The super lightweight injection molded polypropylene cone (IMPP) offers superior cone agility for crisp sound reproduction.
- The inverted concave rubber surround geometry creates extended low frequency response to give even greater bass performance.
- The speaker's single spider provides control and stability over the woofer's cone for excellent high powered handling.
- The heavyweight 10oz Ferrite magnet is rated at Y30 for high power handling.
- The torsion basket provides absolute rigidity and support for the motor and moving parts of the speaker.
- The specially formed Magnet Boot provides protection to the magnet for a longer product life.
whats in the box
- Vibe Slick 6 Component speakers
Speaker fitting is subject to installation into existing factory locations, or pre-prepared holes (e.g. parcel shelf), only where speaker cables are present at the fitting location in the vehicle. Neither store installers nor mobile installers will cut panelwork to install aftermarket products.
Store fitting applies to products fitted by Halfords on site. Normal mobile fitting charges will apply for mobile fitting requests or complex installs, which after inspection, require a mobile fitting contractor (additional cost). Standard charges cover the first hour of mobile installation labour, after which an hourly rate applies, quotations available on request (additional cost).
Additional speaker mounting adaptors may be required at additional cost, either from store stock or by special order, subject to installation requirements.
Fitting service applies to products purchased in Halfords only. Pre-booking may be required. Fitting subject to vehicle inspection, vehicle restrictions may apply. If you require further assistance, please contact your local Halfords store.
Extra charges may apply with vehicles with non standard wiring and / or complex installation requirements.