Garmin HUD+ Head-up Display
Garmin HUD+ Head-Up Display for in-car navigationTaking your eyes off the road to focus on your navigation device is never a good idea. Keep your eyes on the road with the Garmin HUD+ Head-up Display which projects navigation information straight on to your windscreen via your compatible Bluetooth enabled smartphone using the free Garmin HUD app - normally £75 from the app store!
The HUD+ is so easy to set up even the least tech savvy won't have a problem - simply place on your dashboard, pair with your smartphone and select your destination. The huge amount of navigational features ensure that you are ready for each turn and will even warn you of potential traffic delays.
Garmin HUD+ Head-Up Display Extra Info
- HUD + Heads-Up Display
- Projects navigation information onto reflector lens or windscreen film
- Provides ETA and Lane Assist
- Speed, traffic and safety camera alerts
- Works with compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphones
- Includes free Garmin HUD Navigon navigation app - normally £75
- Automatically adjusts its brightness level
- Comes with: Vehicle power/adapter cable, Reflector lens, Windscreen film, Quick start manual
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.9 x 1.9cm (WxLxD)