Garmin Zumo 590 LM Motorcycle Sat Nav
The Garmin Zumo 590 LM Motorcycle Sat Nav features a 5" dual-orientation, touchscreen display that is glove-friendly and sunlight-readable. The zumo offers hands-free phone control and spoken directions heard in-helmet via Bluetooth® technology. It also includes an MP3 player which is compatible with iPod® and iPhone® which allows you to control music right on its display. The z?mo 590LM is also compatible with the Garmin Tyre Pressure Monitor System3 (sold separately). This Sat Nav is rugged and tough enough to withstand fuel spills, UV rays as well as harsh weather (water rating: IPX7)4. It also offers access to real-time weather and traffic information via the Smartphone Link5 app. This also comes with free lifetime map updates which truly makes this the ultimate in Motorcycle Sat Nav Systems.
Click here to see the full list of countries covered
Garmin Zumo 590 LM Motorcycle Sat Nav Extra Info
- Display – 5inch sunlight-readable display, glove friendly
- Rugged – resistant to water (IPX7), fuel spills, UV rays and harsh conditions
- Music & Media Control – includes MP3 player, iPod and iPhone compatibility lets you control music right on the display
- Traffic & Weather - The Smartphone Link app tells what to expect ahead with weather radar, traffic avoidance and more (Available for iPhone and Android phones).
- CURVY ROADS - Ride your favorite twisty. Set z?mo 590LM to navigate to winding rides
- FREE LIFETIME MAPS - Businesses open and close. New roads are built. Be confident your routes reflect the latest map data available
- CUSTOM AND TOPO MAP SUPPORT - Take your ride off the road. z?mo 590LM lets you download and view terrain detail (Additional mapping sold separately)