Pioneer DEH-X8700DAB Car Stereo
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Pioneer DEH-X8700DAB Car Stereo
The Pioneer DEH-X8700DAB Car Stereo gives you complete control over your iPod, iPhone and Android smartphone for music play back and more. You have unlimited music on the go with the option of being able to connect to a range of digital sources using the Aux-in or rear USB port. The X8700DAB delivers great sound but if you want more, you can hook up an extra amp or subwoofer via the 3 RCA pre-outs.
Pioneer DEH-X8700DAB Car Stereo Extra Info
- Listen to music from a CD, wirelessly over Bluetooth or tune into the DAB+ digital radio
- Built in amplifiers deliver amazing sound driven at 4 x 50W MOSFET power
- Create your own playlists with DJ-style effects from your music, with an multi-colour RGB light effects based display which changes based on the beat and mood of each song
- Siri Eyes Free – You can use voice commands to ask Siri questions with Bluetooth hands-free calling
- Bluetooth enabled – Make safe hands free calls and stream your favourite tunes wirelessly. You can also connect up to 2 compatible devices at the same time.
- Android Media Access - When you connect a compatible Android smartphone via USB meaning you can scroll through your phones SD content and play music.
- iPod and iPhone Direct Control – You can manage your i-device straight from your car dashboard and enjoy great sound. Using voice recognition, you can activate other functions on your iPhone via Bluetooth.
- Digital Audio Broadcasting – Listen to your most loved radio stations in digital sound quality without distortion. You can also rewind, pause and resume your music with the time shift functionality.
Bluetooth Compatible: Yes Front AUX: No Made for iPod: Yes MP3: Yes Rear Aux input: Yes Screen Size: 3 Line LCD USB: Yes CD Player: Yes Detachable Faceplate: Yes Display Colour: RGB DIN size: Single DVD Player: No Preouts: 3 Remote Control Included: No SD Card Slot: No Stalk adaptor compatible: Yes
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 34 reviewers.Rated 4 out of 5 by Roxymonty41 Oldham staff brilliant I had to take back a faulty Sony car radio on Saturday. Initially I thought it was something I had done wrong. The staff Atif and Rachel informed me that they'd had a few problems with the Siny kit and we're happy to change the radio. I was very impressed by the service and the approach of all the staff particularly Rachel and Atif. Very professional and friendly. Compliment to the manager. 11 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Chadm Cracking Stereo Having been a Kenwood man for many years, this was my first dabble with a Pioneer stereo. The X8700DAB is a single-DIN unit aimed at the upper end of the spectrum for car stereos. It's sister unit, the X8700BT is identical other than a significant price difference, and the fact it doesn't have DAB. When I bought it, the DAB one had a £30 discount, which swung it for me to buy it. And even though I don't plan to use DAB in the near future I thought what the heck, I'll get the DAB one just in case I ever need it! I was suitably impressed. It is easy to use and has great features. The menu system is laid out logically and once you get used to it, it's a breeze to navigate. Connectivity is brilliant - you can play audio from just about any source imaginable. And the colour choices mean you can match it to just about any car interior lighting there is. The front panel is smooth and sleek, and not littered with buttons like some cheaper models, though this does not make it any more difficult to use. The display is a good resolution, which makes text look smooth and less pixelated. Sound quality is good and the built-in amp is up to scratch. The unit will even power a 70W 2-ohm sub in bridge mode off the two rear channels, which to be honest is a pretty useless feature, but nice to know! All in all a well-designed, well-featured unit that I would recommend to anyone who is considering it. And if you want to save a few quid, there's always the BT version. 07 September 2016Rated 1 out of 5 by DannyTT Bad can't get it working hands free with iPhone on Audi TT HI overal unit looks good but I have problem with using hands free on my Audi TT MK1 Team @ Halfords replace my unit for Sony one and no problem since Will not recommend this unit to anyone. 25 August 2016Rated 2 out of 5 by 979cjw Hopeless stereo and useless fitting. Took car in for speakers, this head unit, and 2 amps wired up. I supplied speakers and amps as ones in Halfords were not as high quality as I wanted. (Wanted everything VIBE ) after fitting, fitter said all was good and setup. I happily paid almost £400. •Stereo has never been able to get anything on its radio apart from Radio 1. Weather that's on FM or DAB. Could never make or receive calls via Bluetooth. Music through the Bluetooth worked fine for 2 weeks then buzzing started coming through speakers that revved with engine. Took car in, fitter told me he'd speck to Pionner about Bluetooth issue. I was then told buzzing was because speakers were broken. I ordered new one at cost of £70 and arranged second appointment to rectify all issues. 1 week later was told he was still waiting to hear back from pioneer about the Bluetooth. Changed and head unit for some reason unexplained (made no difference to buzzing sound) then said he couldn't work on any more due to only 3 people working in shop that day. He then said come back next week. I then took car to a independent car audio guy in Carlisle as I was very mad at this point and needed a second opinion. He took one look in the boot were wiring and amps were and said " this car is not safe" he went on to explain the cause and solution to every problem the car had. Also informing me that the speakers were not broken at all !! It was a earth loom problem. Also wiring in places was insufficient grade, looked like a pile of spaghetti, fuse box was not secure. He quoted £450 to remove Everything from the car and start again. 3 days later out of no where, battery is dead as a door knob. It's a 35 mile round trip to my local Halfords. I'm gutted. 18 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by PoorerNow Excellent service The staff were great and the guy fitting the car radio was and professional. I would recommend Halfords if the car radio fitting was say £30. Charging me £50 just seemed steep. 04 August 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Nige1972 Good all rounder Good all round stereo, it's lacking instructions out of the box on how to use all its features. 27 July 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer Superb stereo Got this in the recent sale for just over £110, a fantastic price. It needs a decently strong DAB signal to get good reception, but with Bluetooth audio and USB/MP3 CD, not to mention multi-phone bluetooth connection, it's a winner! 26 July 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Mattrosie Pioneer DAB headunit. Fantastic DAB radio reception, hands free mobile phone facilities are also fantastic Would strongly recommend this product. 08 July 2016
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase