Scala Rider Q1 Multiset (2 sets)
The Scala Rider Q1 Multiset (2 sets) is the ideal rider-passenger motorcycle intercom communication system. It has two pre-paired Q1 units in one package and has many features including: Cardo's unique Music-Sharing™ patented technology enabling you to be the DJ & control your ride soundtrack, Click-To-Link feature which enables instant motorcycle intercom communication so you and your passenger can connect to other users nearby removing the need for pairing. It can also connect to 2 mobile phones, A2DP (Bluetooth® stereo) music players, and GPS navigation devices and has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a direct cable connection for non-A2DP MP3 players. The software can easily be updated online via your Mac or PC.*
Please note that this contains TWO multisets
Please note - helmet not included.
Scala Rider Q1 Multiset (2 sets) Extra Info
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Rider-to-Passenger Intercom (Full Duplex)
- Click-to-Link® – for spontaneous intercom with other scala riders nearby
- Music Sharing™- Rider & Passenger listen to the same stereo music (via A2DP)
- Customise setting & receive software updates via your PC or Mac computer*
- Hot-dial number (Customisable)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones included to fit virtually all helmets
- Dual replaceable speakers (3.5 mm)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- Dual Handsfree profile to connect 2 mobile phones simultaneously
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from smartphones
- Receive GPS (Sat-Nav) audio instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS: 6 station preset with auto scan, automatic selection of the strongest signal & a radio on time of7-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls & GPS instructions
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP /AVRCP enabled MP3 players and mobile phone for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving / rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall outlet or USB connection)
- Waterproof & Dustproof
- The scala rider Q1 Multiset is compatible with the following scala rider products: G9, G4, Q3, Q2 PRO & Schuberth SRC-Systems.
- *Minimum requirement: Windows® XP™ / Mac OS X® 10.5
Type: Bluetooth Headsets
Automatic Pairing: Yes Battery Meter: Yes Deepsleep Mode: Yes Multipoint Connectivity: Yes Noise Cancellation: Yes
Scala Rider Q1 Multiset (1 set)
Cat code: 976936
Free Click & Collect
Delivery AvailableShow Options
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
- Fitting by our fully trained professionals available from £49.99
ReviewsRated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.Rated 3 out of 5 by JKJK10 I am pleased and it has transformed trips when 2 up I bought the 2 unit pack. Fitting the holder, speakers and microphone was relatively simple, but be careful if you have a flip top helmet as not as suitable as otherwise. Setting up the units was simple even though it took me a while to get it exactly right. Synchronising the two units was prepared already so really very easy. On the go I was very impressed with the rider to pillion communication, VOX system, sound quality and volume change at speed. All worked very effectively. I am less impressed with the music function that works but the sound quality is very poor, so bad that it's not worth using. Disappointing. I am still fiddling with the radio setting so I can listen to R4 on the go - I hope to make this work. Taking phone calls is easy and convenient. Not sure whether there's a function to make calls on the hoof but I haven't discovered it yet. 03 September 20151-1 of 1
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase