- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Nextbase Dash Cam 202 Lite NBDVR202Be prepared for the unexpected with the Nextbase Dash Cam 202 Lite NBDVR202 which will automatically record video whilst you are on the move, helping to ensure that you have evidence in case of a collision which was not your fault. With loop recording so you never miss a moment even when the SD card is full.Dash Cams work by recording many 3 minute chapters onto the SD card. On a 32GB card this allows you to store approximately your last 4 hours of journey, then when full the device automatically records over the oldest 3 minute chapter. If you are involved in an accident the dash cam will recognise this with the inbuilt G force sensors automatically lock the 3 minute chapter that you are in and save it so that it cannot be overwritten, even if you continue to drive. You can also lock files manually should you wish to if you see something on the road and wish to keep a record for later.
Click here to view more information on the Nextbase brand
Click here for advice on Dash Cams
Nextbase Dash Cam 202 Lite NBDVR202 Extra Info
- Bright, clear 2.7 inch 16:9 LED screen for easy viewing
- 720p HD recording with 120 degree Ultra wide viewing angle to record every unexpected moment
- Requires SD card class 6-10 up to 32GB (not included, but available online & instore)
- Instant evidence to support insurance claims to help prove an incident was not your fault
- G Sensor automatically locks essential video files
- Four-Element Sharp Lenses made with 4 layers of glass to provide stunning clear images
- Parking mode detects motion and automatically records whilst your car is parked
- Photo mode allows you to take still images for further evidence
- Easy to Install with included 12v power cable and window mount
- SOS data protection prevents the impact or event recording from being deleted
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.4 x 2.6 cm (WxHxD)
Degree of viewing angle: 120░ Display Size: 2.7" GPS Logging: No Resolution: 720p Speed Camera Alert: No Type: Dash Cam Wide Camera Angle: 120 degrees Micro SD Included: No Night Vision: Yes Recording Time: 4.6 Hours
Rated 3.8 out of 5┬áby 128 reviewers.Rated 2 out of 5┬áby Andyb2211 Theres better for the price Bought one of these in February had to return it withing 24hrs due to charging fault ....second one also have the same fault ....third one worked ok but the image quality is very poor for a HD camera image is dark or too light and has a green tinge to it .....night image quality is just pointless on this to say it has enhanced night vision only plus side is it has its own built in memory....not the best for the price spend a little extra and get a transcend drive pro 24 March 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby sje1 202 Dash cam Good basic camera. Mine interfered with the DAB radio in one of my cars (known problem) so I contacted nexbase and they sent me a suppressor FOC in the post. 23 March 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby Ray103 Nextbase Dash Cam 202 Lite Does what it says on the box, Good value for the price. 19 March 2016Rated 5 out of 5┬áby SuperTrucker "does what it says on the box" I was recommended to the Nextbase 202 lite by a co-worker and it works very well indeed. It was easy to set up and within 20 mins it was in place in the windscreen. The power cable is just about long enough to go round the windscreen,down door pillar and across the floor to my centre box where i have an additional power supply.Its comes on as soon as ignition is turned on. Only downside/niggle i have is that the instructions are on a cd and not in written form but other than that no complaints. 18 March 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby Jan1966 Good Camera Purchased 2 of these one for hubby other for myself. Hubby has had no problems with his and is very pleased with quality of footage. I have had to have mine replaced twice and then upgraded to the 302 as the 202 kept making a buzzing, humming noise very loudly when footage played back. Halfords Exeter Rydon Lane have been most helpful in resolving the problems, special mention to Luke for sorting it out. 16 March 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby Mwnace A must for peace of mind! Up to now all OK, except for a few set up issues with the setting the Date. Picture quality is good as is the wide viewing angle. Simple to remove card and view files on Computer. Never do a journey without it and feel much happier that I do not have to worry any more regarding Insurance blame issues. It also helps improve your own driving.Highly recommended. 13 March 2016Rated 4 out of 5┬áby ZACHSP8 Good item Good item and looks a lot more expensive than the price you pay 12 March 2016Rated 1 out of 5┬áby Viggen Poor Product Bought two of these cameras for our cars, first time I have had to review some footage today. The soundtrack relating to the incident starts approx 15 -20 seconds before the near collision, the film of the incident looks like the car that cut me up had plenty of time and it looks like i tried to drive in to him, would avoid and spend a bit more money total waste of money in my view. 10 March 2016
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase