Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav
Fitted bundle deal
includes Accessories + Fitting
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav
20% off a range of sat navs
Discount already applied
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat NavThe Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav with a beautiful 6.95-inch edge-to-edge display, keeps you connected and on course with free lifetime maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) that you can easily update with built-in Wi-Fi. Increase situational awareness with helpful driver alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, school zones and more. Keep your hands on the wheel with Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and onscreen smart notifications (calls, texts and other app alerts). Enhance your journey with FREE Garmin digital traffic, real-time parking information, Live Track feature and TripAdvisor data.
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav Extra Info
- Easy-to-use sat nav with a beautiful 6.95-inch edge-to-edge touchscreen display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of the UK, Ireland and Full Europe (45 countries) with FREE lifetime map updates
- Free Garmin Digital Traffic via DAB provides reliable traffic alerts to avoid incidents and congestion on your route
- You’ll know how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. It can even confirm whether or not you are on the fastest route
- Live parking information for on and off street parking at your destination
- Pair your smartphone and your sat nav via Bluetooth to get hands-free calling, voice-activated navigation and smart notifications for calls, texts and other alerts straight onto on your sat nav screen
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easier-than-ever map and software updates when connected to a Wi-Fi home networkDriver awareness features include alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, railroad crossings, animal crossings, speed cameras and more
- Fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas ahead after hours of driving
- Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts will guide you to the proper lane for your route
- photoReal and Bird’s Eye junction views help you navigate junctions with ease
- Garmin Real Directions provides detailed guidance using landmarks and traffic lights
- Pair your DriveSmart with your compatible Garmin smartwatch to receive navigation, find my car and driver alerts right on your wrist
- Live Track allows drivers to share their routes with others
- TripAdvisor ratings for travel points of interest (POIs) such as hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Foursquare points of interest data add millions more new and popular places like restaurants, shops, services and more to your search
- Compatible with Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately)
What's in the box
- Garmin DriveSmart 61 LMT-D
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Vehicle power cable/lifetime traffic antenna
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 Hour (Rechargeable Lithium-Ion) Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Full Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes - Safety camera alerts include fixed, mobile hand held, average & red light cameras Screen Size: 6" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: Yes
Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D with Full Europe Maps 6" Sat Nav is rated out of 5 by 33.Rated 4 out of 5 by Alby2018 from Dont forget price match When buying "in shop" don't forget to get them to price match, otherwise you end up paying an extra £50. It's a great sat nav. We bought it to supplement the on board navigation in our Lexus, which to be honest is abysmal, for such a lovely car. First thing you need to do is update software and maps, otherwise the speech recognition might not work. This will take about three hours. Just leave it running and ignore error messages, it will keep retrying until finished.Date published: 2018-05-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Dellington from Garmin DriveSmart 61LMT-D 6" Sat Nav After getting a TomTom, which was appalling and I had trouble even pressing icons on the screen, this Garmin DriveSmart is BRILLIANT! The screen is larger (6"), the features are many and easy to locate and comprehend (unlike the TomTom). Its easy to assemble and fit to the windscreen and charge - then you can put in your routes/locations. It has voice command and even links to your phone. Great buy!Date published: 2018-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by JPar1 from Garmin 61 LMT-D is tops I read loads of reviews on the top sat navs and picked the Garmin 61LMT-D even though some people gave it very negative reviews , I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I love it! I have had a very positive experience with this product.It just ticks all the boxes for me with tons of features, in use it is intuitive , as far as I am concerned you get what you pay for. Its not a cheapie but it will dazzle you with its many features. I'm glad I bought this Garmin 61LMT-D. Staff at Halfords Limerick just could not be more helpful!Date published: 2018-03-28Rated 1 out of 5 by Muchtravelled from Waste of money After numerous attempts I finally got it to update the maps ! Now - the voice command does NOT work. What a great update that was ! ! It was working fine before the update. I would never buy a Garmin product again. Never.Date published: 2018-03-26Rated 5 out of 5 by DrewKrewUK from This is THE satnav to have I've owned a lot of satnavs but this model from trusted Garmin is by far the best option. The voice control works great and saves me a lot of work (i'm a takeaway delivery driver) so instead of sitting stationary typing postcodes in i can set off and just shout the addresses out loud and the Drive Smart 61 just adds them in! Phone integration over bluetooth works great and people can hear you perfectly (previous garmins sounded awful) I love the simplicity of it: everything is done for you and key information just comes up at the right times. Lane advice is much better and easier to understand and the touch screen is amazingly perfect aswell as very high quality resolution.Date published: 2018-03-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Redbus1 from Edge to edge screen Not had the chance to use it yet. But looking at its capabilities and reading the user guide it would seem to be an excellent product. Looking forward to using it soonest. Would recommend this product to anyone.Date published: 2018-02-28Rated 4 out of 5 by Teci10 from Very good upgrade Having already got a several Garmin’s that are passed there prime, it was time to upgrade and this screen size is a great feature and the unit works well there’s NO 3D buildings on garmins any more apparently this was discounted a couple of years ago. All is well apart from the voice command on just one feature, but this is being looked into by Garmin as of 23/03/18 and it’s sounds like a bug in the system but this Not affecting all units. There is no power base unit so only sound from the unit but it sounds ok, on the plus side you do get lifetime maps, traffic and now speed camera database which is a bonus (I use to spend extra each year for this). So all in all I would recommend this unit but try and wait for an offer as I did then its a very good deal.Date published: 2018-02-28Rated 1 out of 5 by Anglian65 from Let down by atrocious software I’ve had a Garman satnav for several years and love the display but my old one was showing signs of age and seemed to have become unstable as it wasn’t functioning correctly. It was time for a replacement. Although Which? doesn’t write these highly, I decided to go for this one. As soon as I plugged it into my Mac computer to install the maps and speed camera information the problems began. The supplied cable doesn’t charge the device while downloading the info (why not?) and the installation carried on for over 24 hours whereupon the power ran out. I tried a different cable and it worked better, although the speed camera info will not install at all. Despite carefully following the instructions, every time I type to eject it from my Mac it shows “incorrect ejection”. I mailed Garmin support: no reply. I’m worried about system instability again, and the device behaving like my old one. Took it to Halfords for a refund and this was refused. They gave me a phone number for Garman helpline. I came home and called it. I got the message that they weren’t accepting calls. I’ve had a reply asking for more information from Garman, and have emailed them. I really want a refund and I am very disappointed with Halfords. Avoid at all costs!Date published: 2018-02-09
£3.99 or FREE next day delivery on orders over £40
FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £40. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items.
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase