TomTom GO 50 5" Sat Nav with Lifetime TomTom Traffic & Maps of Europe
TomTom GO 50 Sat Nav with Lifetime TomTom Traffic & Maps
The TomTom GO 50 Sat Nav with lifetime TomTom traffic & maps will help avoid traffic jams and get you to your destination quicker and faster. As well as its 5” screen it comes complete with lifetime maps of Europe and had many other useful features such as 3D landmarks & buildings, interactive map, quick search and A to B planning so that you can save, retrieve & edit your routes. You can now use TomTom MyDrive on a PC, tablet or smartphone, (via a software update) to see real-time traffic information, send destinations to your TomTom GO and continually know when to leave so you reach your destination on time.
Lifetime TomTom Traffic and MapsYou can receive TomTom Traffic updates and download 4 or more full updates of your pre-installed map every year, for the life of your product. To do this, you need a PC with an Internet connection, and a MyTomTom account to download map updates. To find out more information, please visit tomtom.com/lifetimemaps or tomtom.com/lifetimetraffic. Always connect your device regularly to your My TomTom account to receive the latest features in our FREE software updates.
We know that weather is often unpredictable and we know that bad weather can cause significant travel delays. Now, by factoring in the weather, we are giving drivers more advanced knowledge about the road ahead and making journeys faster and more predictable.
TomTom GO 50 Sat Nav with Lifetime TomTom Traffic & Maps Extra Info
- 5" one touch screen just like the ones on current SmartPhones for easy address input
- Free lifetime European maps & TomTom traffic
- Quick Search - find your destination faster as soon as you start typing. This is different to older devices as there is no longer any secondary page for entering House Numbers when "Navigating To", you can simply enter a space and then enter a number to get to any given address. You can also change the search function by tapping the "Current Map" option in the top right of the search window, this gives you options on the nature of the search, such like –Near Route, Near City, Lat/Long etc.
- Interactive Map - zoom in and out to find and explore places on the map with your fingertips & see the traffic overview in your area
- Route Bar for traffic & travel info at a glance on the road ahead
- Voice Control - control your device with your voice, this feature is sensitive so it can pick up background noise. To prevent this you can disable the "Wake Up" phrase in the Settings>Voice Control menu, this makes voice activation only become active when you tap the Voice Control option in the Main Menu.
- Advanced Lane Guidance
- Points of Interest
- Speed Cameras
- A to B Planning
- You will need a PC with an internet connection and a My TomTom account to perform the software update.
- Please note the digital traffic element is not compatible with Nokia and Blackberry smartphones
- Please note this Sat Nav does not come with a Carry Case. Click here to view TomTom cases.
- Please Note: It is advisable to use a personal computer and a fast home network connection to perform updates as firewalls can obstruct the download. Please allow at least an hour for the download period without disconnecting the device.
Click here for more info on connecting your Tom Tom to your smartphone
Find out more about TomTom Traffic here
How can I get it?
Get a half price accessory when you buy any Sat Nav.
Click here to view products in this offer
*discount applied in basket