TomTom Start 25 Western Europe 5" Sat Nav plus Lifetime Maps
Save up to 15% on sat nav
Spend £100 | Save 10%
Spend £200 | Save 15%
*Discount applied in basket
*Excludes Approved Partners
How can I get it?
FREE Click & Collect
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
TomTom Start 25 Western Europe 5” Sat Nav plus Lifetime Maps
The TomTom Start 25 Western Europe 5” Sat Nav plus Lifetime Maps is very easy to use and gives you great peace of mind. It features high quality maps on its larger screen and guides you safely through complex junctions for a smooth drive. This sat nav also comes with 1 year of Free Speed Camera Updates!
The Advanced Lane Guidance feature clearly indicates which lane to take at junctions so you don’t miss your turning or get in the wrong lane. You will stay relaxed and safe through your journey with a realistic 3D representation of the junction.
To help you out even further, this sat nav features spoken street names to ensure you don’t take your eyes off the road. These instructions include street names to make turning even clearer. Parking Assist is a quick and easy way to find the closest parking in your area, along your route or close to your destination.
TomTom Start 25 Western Europe 5” Sat Nav plus Lifetime Maps Extra Info
- 5" touchscreen
- Lifetime Maps of Western Europe (23 countries) – Always drive with the latest map
- 1 year Free Speed Camera Updates
- Advance Lane Guidance – Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions
- IQ Routes - calculates your route based on real average speeds
- Map Share Changes – Share and download verified map changes from the Map Share Community
- Points of Interest – See Points of Interest around you
- My Routes – Save, retrieve and edit your routes
- EasyPort Mount – Fold the device into your pocket
- Map Coverage : Pre-installed with maps of Western Europe (23 countries): Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Canary Islands, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco,Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland,The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Vatican City
Click here to find out more about the TomTom range
Battery Life (hours): Up to 2 hours Bluetooth Handsfree: No Fuel Efficient Routing: No Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Western Europe Safety Camera Updates: Yes Screen Size: 5" Traffic: No Type: Sat Nav Voice recognition: No
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 79 reviewers.Rated 4 out of 5 by Bobby45678 Pleased with the performance I bought this sat nav for a trip to Italy, it was worth every penny especially as it offers free lifetime map updates. Only disappointment is that it can be slow to find a gps signal. 26 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnboy38 To too Start 25 I used the to too to go to a funeral and a wake miles from my comfort zone and found it to be absolutely marvellous. I highly recommend it. 14 September 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by bigbrother1 This product is suitable for ease of use I have purchased this as a gift for my son.He informs that he is extremely pleased with it and it is in daily use.I myself have had one of your models for some time and am completely happy with it .It is so easy to use. 23 August 2016Rated 4 out of 5 by Duncanban New to Tom Tom Purchased this item for my wife who had been trying to visit an elderly relative placed in a little known hospital at the back of beyond. She managed to find the hospital one try out of three and on one occasion returned home in distress after being re routed by road works in an area unknown to her. Bought the Tom Tom set the address post code for my wife ,she followed the instructions and arrived at her destination with ease. and also found her way back home easily even after missing a turning the Tom Tom re assessed where she was and re rated her home 22 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by ArcticFox2 Very Happy with this product This is excellent value, it could be classed as dated given the way technology moves on but, for travelling in the UK and Europe we found it excellent. 21 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by CPDublin for me, it was an essential item for a week in Europe. I literally would have been lost without the TomTom 25, :) I purchased it for travelling around Austria from Munich airport, and it was perfect. It worked straight out of the box when I bought it, and it was very easy to download the latest map updates. Easy to enter destinations, the spoken instructions for lane changes etc., were great, and helped concentrate driving on the right hand side of the road, and not having to look for direction signs. The speed limits are displayed, and were very helpful when entering different speed zones. Looking forward to using it again! 17 August 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Drose68 Good product Bought this to replace a 9 year old Tomtom that was starting to show its age nice features such as lifetime maps but a pity you can't add poi like on old one and pity you can't have restricted speed on planning but overall good product easy you to use and still gets me to 20 customers a day everyday 09 May 2016Rated 5 out of 5 by Andrew747 Does exactly what it says on the tin Very user friendly, lane visualisation for motorway sections is a nice touch too, only downside would be speed camera option is only valid for one year, not that big of a deal really! 01 May 2016
FREE within 4 working days on all orders over £30 (Halfords products only)
Next Day Delivery£4.99
Order by 8pm for delivery tomorrow (Mon - Fri)
Named Day Delivery£4.99
Choose your delivery day (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Saturday
Order by 8pm Friday for delivery on Sunday
Order by 8pm for delivery 8am - 12 midday (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery
12 midday - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
Order by 8pm for delivery 6pm - 9pm (Mon - Fri)
Halfords Price Match
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase