TomTom VIA 52 5" Sat Nav with UK and European Maps
Sorry - this product is unavailable right now
- Delivery Options
- Help & Advice
- Price Match
- Buying Options
TomTom VIA 52 5" Sat Nav with UK & European MapsThe TomTom VIA 52 5" Sat Nav with UK & European Maps offers easy, reliable navigation on a state-of-the-art 5" touchscreen. With intelligent routes that help you escape traffic and advanced lane guidance, this sat nav will help take the stress away from any journey. You can also enjoy hands-free calling, TomTom MyDrive and real-time services by easily connection your smartphone with Bluetooth.
TomTom VIA 52 5" Sat Nav with UK & European Maps Extra Info
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Insanely accurate traffic information enables your TomTom VIA to intelligently plan routes around traffic
- Lifetime Maps: Download free map updates with the latest road changes, for the life of your device
- Average Speed Cameras: Ensure your average speed is below the speed limit
- 3 Months Speed Cameras: Advance warnings on your TomTom VIA notify you when you’re approaching a speed camera. You can download updated camera locations for 3 months, at no extra cost
- TomTom MyDrive: Plan routes, check live traffic and save favourites from your smartphone, PC or tablet.
- TomTom Services via Smartphone**: Activate TomTom Services by connecting to your smartphone
- Hands-free calling: See and receive calls through your TomTom VIA, by using Bluetooth®
- Voice control - Speak & Go: Control your sat nav with your voice and tell it where you want to go
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Your sat nav clearly highlights the correct driving lane when needed
- Quick Search: Your sat nav shows you lists of destinations as soon as you start typing
- Free software updates: Connect to your computer regularly for free software updates, including new features and improvements
- Screen size: 5”
- Reversible Integrated Mount
Battery Life (hours): Up to 1 Hour Bluetooth Handsfree: Yes Fuel Efficient Routing: Yes Lifetime Map Updates: Yes Mapping: UK, ROI & Western Europe Screen Size: 5" Traffic: Yes Type: Sat Nav Smartphone notifications: Yes
TomTom VIA 52 5" Sat Nav with UK and European Maps is rated out of 5 by 8.Rated 5 out of 5 by Justal from Good all round driving experience with useful traffic avoidance Its a little jump from traditional address search on sat nav. The combination of address and poi search is quite useful but a bit cumbersome for average users, sometimes listing poi's a bit afield and missing the one you need. Indicating blocked roads to the sat nav in order to route around such could be better (hardly something you can do while driving on a very quick stop by the roadside). Knowledge of blocked roads leaves a bit to be desired. Hopefully the more expensive models I have been used to will be as smart as my old Tomtom Go Camper 1005 Europe This Sat nav will handle the needs of average users gracefully.Date published: 2017-10-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Iain2212 from Outstanding I bought this sat nav as I needed one for a new job. I was recommended this model in store and bought it on that basis. I have not been disappointed with it. It is fast and responsive and the Bluetooth capability is very useful as is the voice command facilityDate published: 2017-08-11Rated 2 out of 5 by Duckpaddle from Live services not connecting I recently updated from an old modal of tom-tom to the via 52 which overall is better but i cannot pair my HTC M8 phone to the live services which is so frustrating and doing my head in.It has paired up with hands free calling but not with the network which i cannot work out, Can some one find out what could be wrong please as i am not very happy with this sat nav.Date published: 2017-06-28Rated 4 out of 5 by Potacer from Via 52 Good product. Relatively easy to use. Easy to update. Good value with updates free.Date published: 2017-06-07Rated 4 out of 5 by pmh007 from Live Traffic Connection I purchased this product to replace my ageing Tom Tom One as the maps were out of date and I just wanted to treat myself. Everything id different on the new product but after a couple of days everything falls into place. The only function of the product I could not get to work is the Live Traffic. I have tried everything but to no avail. I will just have to use it without using this function and have to listen to the radio for any traffic updates.Date published: 2017-02-24Rated 3 out of 5 by BigBird76 from An average quality product but seems to do the job I bought the VIA52 after the expiry of my old TomTom XL Live annual subscription in the hope the new version would be better. Whilst so far it seems to the job and hold the signal much better than my old one, the quality feels cheap. The speaker starts to woof at a very quiet and inaudible mid volume, and the Live Traffic seems very unreliable despite constant connection and use of the phone's data connection. Be aware that when on initial start-up it tells you to plug into your computer and update - I did this and it actually wiped the whole sat nav and then I had real troubles trying to get the maps re-installed on there. Needed around 4 hours for each attempt. Does the job I guess, but had hoped a new model would be an improvement not a disappointment.Date published: 2017-01-10Rated 3 out of 5 by daisydook from Misleading description - not hands free calling The Sat Nav functions seem to be ok, but one of the reasons for buying this product was that it claimed to have hands free function for calling, with Bluetooth connectivity with your phone. It does indeed have Bluetooth connectivity and you can use the device to hold a conversation, but there is no voice control for the phone functions. If you want to make a call you have to use the touch screen to access the phone function, then the phone book and finally select the contact, which seems to defeat the object. It is just as dangerous as making a call with your phone. To answer a call you also have to use the touchscreen.Date published: 2016-12-07Rated 3 out of 5 by Selyapa from Missing numerical key pad to make a phone call. Is an excellent device if you hate traffic jams, but it lacks of functionalities.Date published: 2016-10-24
FREE delivery on all orders over £40 (Halfords products only)
Halfords - Our Price Match Promise
At Halfords we strive to offer our customers first class service and products at competitive prices.
In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.
- In order to change the price of items bought on finance, the original agreement must be cancelled and a new one created at the lower price. The new agreement must still meet the minimum value and item requirements for finance.
- Items sold by Halfords Approved Partners are not subject to our price match policy.
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase