Garmin Vivofit purpleGarmin Vivofit purple is the ideal fitness companion reminding you when to get out of the chair and move your lazy bones with its red inactivity bar always on view. The waterproof Vivofit counts your steps, goal countdown, distance travelled, calories burned and sleep quality whilst also displaying the time of day. It's also compatible with Garmin's heart rate monitor to determine your heart rate and heart rate zone.
Garmin Vivofit Purple Info
* Intervening prices may have been charged
- Learns your activity level, assigns a personalised daily goal and monitors your progress
- Easy-to-read display shows steps taken, goal countdown and calories burned
- Tells the time and monitors the quality of your sleep
- VivoFit also works alongside My Fitness Pal
- Stylish, lightweight, comfortable and waterproof with 1 year plus battery life
- Wirelessly sync Vivofit with Garmin Connect™, a free on-line fitness community, to see a complete picture of your progress on your mobile or computer
- Pair it with a heart rate monitor (not included) for heart rate data during fitness activities
- If using a Garmin Forerunner or Edge, you can use Vivofit to track your activity and recovery between training sessions
- Comes with large and small wrist band, USB ANT Stick™
Battery Life (hours): 1 year+ Heart Rate: No Sleep Tracking: Yes
Garmin Vivofit purple
Cat code: 710992
Free Click & Collect
Delivery not available
ReviewsGarmin Vivofit purple 1 1Helped me get fit A lot of my friends have got a fitness band product and have said they are wonderful. I am not a runner or triathlete but an average plump (ish ) man. I bought this product as it would track my steps, distance, sleep quality and if you enter details the calories of the food you eat and burn it can do that too. I have found my exercise has become a challenge as I am prompted if I remain at my computer too long I am reminded to walk. I try to better my daily exercise (walking and swimming as this is waterproof). I would recommend this for the person who wants to get fitter, sleep better (as if you look at food before sleep you can cut out things that hinder a restful night), and try to beat their goals without being a mega fit junkie. I have lost 6kg and doubled the distance I move daily with some effort but not mental exercise, yes for me its been great 05 August 20151-1 of 1
Other Buying Options
You can buy this product from one of our carefully selected Approved Partners. The full list of options available are below. Simply add your chosen option to your basket and proceed to checkout when you're ready.
You can purchase products supplied by Halfords and selected other suppliers on halfords.com.
Checkout is always via halfords.com and all payment will be taken via halfords.com. In checkout the products will be split into separate deliveries for each supplier.Showing 1 - X of our buying options
Price Seller Info Purchase