Slime Bike Tyre SealantThe Slime Bike Tyre Sealant is perfect for protecting your tyres on those bumpy rides! Suitable for all tyres, this easy to use product can prevent and repair punctures of up to 3mm using Fibro-Seal technology. This high quality sealant is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly and once installed into the tyre the slime remains liquid which will not harden or dry out. Overall this product is a fantastic solution for those annoying flat tyres!
Slime Bike Tyre Sealant Extra Info
- 8oz bottle
- Prevents punctures up to 3mm deep
- One bottle fills two standard mountain bike inner tubes
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Slime is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime for tube type tires is NOT recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
Looking for a pump as well? Click here to view our range
Standard Delivery £3.99 or FREE next day delivery on orders over £40 (Halfords products only) £3.99 FREE Next Day Delivery on orders over £40 Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email. Next day delivery not available on all products. Excludes bulky items. FREE
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.