Garmin Edge Cadence Sensor
The Garmin Edge Cadence Sensor is a must for cyclists or bikers who are looking to maximise their work out results. This device allows you to measure pedal strokes per minute and also fastens to any crank arm size. Simply attach the sensor to your bike and ride!
Garmin Edge Cadence Sensor Extra Info
- Easy-to-install, maintain and move between bikes
- No magnets or other exposed parts to line up
- Measures pedal strokes per minute to help you maximise your training
- Combine with the Garmin Edge Speed Sensor to improve your personal best
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.