Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo TrainerThe Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo Trainer provides a fantastic training experience thanks to the resistance being automatically controlled by the training programme or app that you're using on your connected device. Of the many possible training options, you can choose the software that best matches you and your way of training. It boasts a max resistance of 800 watts and can simulate a 6% slope for realistic training. When not connected to a device, the Flow behaves like a fluid trainer; your resistance increases with your speed, enabling you to work as hard as you fancy.
Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo Trainer Extra Info
- Electromagnetic resistance unit
- Train by connecting to the free Tacx app or other third party software (i.e. Zwift or Trainer Road)
- Connect wirelessly to apps via Bluetooth or ANT+ for automatic resistance adjustment
- Connects to your smartphone or other device wirelessly by Bluetooth or ANT+
- Maximum resistance: 800 Watts
- Simulates a slope realistically up to 6%
- Behaves as a fluid trainer when used independently
- Includes Tacx Skyliner riser block
- Requires a power source for smart functionality to operate
- Bluetooth 4 or higher required
Resistance: Magnetic Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 9.41kg Compatible Apps: Tacx App, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Sufferfest,Bkool,FulGaz, PerfPro, Golden Cheetah, Veloreality Direct Drive: No Features: Two Way Smart Foldable: Yes Mat Included: No Max Slope: 0.06 Max Watts: 800 Riser Included: Yes Wheel Attachment: Yes
Here at Halfords we always want to make sure we're offering you a first class service and products at competitive prices.
To ensure we keep our Price Promise to not be beaten on cost, we monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly.
So, What's Halfords Price Guarantee?
If you find a cheaper price we'll match it, and if you find it after you've purchased from us we'll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
Simply take a print out of the competitor's online price into any Halfords store, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions
- The competitor's item must be identical (colour, size etc)
- The competitor's item must be in stock at the time of match
- The competitor's price must include delivery
- The competitors price must be publically advertised online and cannot include any membership/personal discounts
- We cannot match bulk promotional offers such as buy one get one free
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (no auction or marketplace retailers)
- No other promotional offers or vouchers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- If purchased from store the match must be from a store within 20 miles radius
- We will match in store if our online price is lower than our store price
- We will not match against clearance, closing down sales or specialist retailers such as market stalls.