Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo TrainerThe Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo Trainer provides a fantastic training experience thanks to the resistance being automatically controlled by the training programme or app that you're using on your connected device. Of the many possible training options, you can choose the software that best matches you and your way of training. It boasts a max resistance of 800 watts and can simulate a 6% slope for realistic training. When not connected to a device, the Flow behaves like a fluid trainer; your resistance increases with your speed, enabling you to work as hard as you fancy.
Tacx Flow T2240 Smart Turbo Trainer Extra Info
- Electromagnetic resistance unit
- Train by connecting to the free Tacx app or other third party software (i.e. Zwift or Trainer Road)
- Connect wirelessly to apps via Bluetooth or ANT+ for automatic resistance adjustment
- Connects to your smartphone or other device wirelessly by Bluetooth or ANT+
- Maximum resistance: 800 Watts
- Simulates a slope realistically up to 6%
- Behaves as a fluid trainer when used independently
- Includes Tacx Skyliner riser block
- Requires a power source for smart functionality to operate
- Bluetooth 4 or higher required
Resistance: Magnetic Type: Turbo Trainers Weight: 9.41kg Compatible Apps: Tacx App, Zwift, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Sufferfest,Bkool,FulGaz, PerfPro, Golden Cheetah, Veloreality Direct Drive: No Features: Two Way Smart Foldable: Yes Mat Included: No Max Slope: 0.06 Max Watts: 800 Riser Included: Yes Wheel Attachment: Yes
£3.99 NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders under £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout. Delivery times are Monday to Saturday.
£3.99 Free NEXT DAY Delivery available on orders over £40 placed by 8pm*
Your delivery date will be communicated at checkout and on your confirmation email.
Delivery times are Monday to Saturday. Next Day delivery not available on all products; including Bikes, Bulky items and Web Exclusive products.
*Click here to learn more.