Mizani Grid ST Fixie Bike
The Mizani Grid ST Fixie Bike is just what you need to help you beat the heavy city traffic. With a durable hi-tensile frame and fork and reliable component package you will guaranteed a great ride. The deep V rims are expected on any fixie / single speed and these are fitted with narrow road bike tyres to create a smooth fast ride. The gear ratio set up deliveries great acceleration for a quick pull away and exceptional top end speed on the open roads. The Mizani Grid ST distinctive look of matt paintwork with gloss undetstated decals creates a cool urban look. Embrace street style with the Mizani Grid ST fixed gear bike with its sleek, simple look and low maintainence appeal.
Mizani Grid ST Fixie Bike Extra Info
- Frame: Robust 1020 hi-ten steel road style frame
- Forks: 700C straight hi-ten steel fork for comfort and durability
- Gears: 46T chainset with alloy cranks and 16T rear Flip Flop sprocket, so you can choose to ride Fixed or Freewheel
- Brakes: Tektro hinge style levers and alloy road calipers for controlled stopping
- Wheels: Aluminium high wall rims with alloy hubs and Kenda Koncept 23C tyres for fast and agile performance
- Extras: 480mm straight fixie bar, alloy ahead stem and sports saddle with 350mm alloy micro adjust post
Mizani Grid ST Fixie Bike Assembly
The Grid ST will come 90 percent built with only the front wheel, handlebars, saddle, pedals and any accessories required to complete the assembly. Minor adjustments to the gears and brakes may be necessary, please ensure to follow the instructions.
Suitable for inside leg measurements:
55cm Frame - 31ï¿½ to 35ï¿½
59cm Frame - 33"" to 37""
Approximate Weight (KG): 11kg Brake Type: Calliper Brakes Frame Material: Steel Gender: Mens Number of Gears: 1 Pedals Included: Yes Suspension: Rigid Wheel Size: 700C Front Brake: Alloy Calliper Quick Release Front Wheel: No Quick Release Rear Wheel: No Rear Brake: Alloy Calliper Tyres: Kenda Koncept 23C