Haynes Peugeot 106 (91 - 02) Manual
Haynes Peugeot 106 Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Peugeot 106, petrol and diesel engines, from 1991 to 2002.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Hatchback models, including Rallye and special/limited editions from 1991 to 2002
- Petrol: 1.0 litre, 1.1 litre, 1.3 litre, 1.4 litre, & 1.6 litre (inc. 16-valve)
- Diesel: 1.4 litre & 1.5 litre
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|