Haynes VW Golf & Bora (01-03) Manual
Haynes VW Golf & Bora Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Volkswagen Golf & Bora, petrol and diesel engines from 2001 to 2003.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Golf Hatchback & Estate and Bora Saloon, including special/limited editions from 2001 to 2003
- Petrol: 1.4 litre, 1.6 litre, 1.8 litre & 2.0 litre 4-cylinder, inc. turbo
- Diesel: 1.9 litre inc. turbo
Does NOT cover 2.3 litre V5, 2.8, 3.2 litre V6 petrol engines, V5, 4-Motion, R32, Cabriolet models or new Golf range introduced January 2004