Haynes Vauxhall Astra & Zafira (Feb 98 - Apr 04) Manual
Haynes Vauxhall Astra & Zafira Manual Product Description
This is part of the Haynes bestselling car maintenance and repair manuals and covers the Vauxhall Astra & Zafira, petrol engines from February 1998 to April 2004.
This manual is ideal for the DIY enthusiast or professional mechanic, as the step-by-step guide clearly shows you how to do everything from the routine checks and servicing to roadside repairs and complete engine, transmission, brakes and body overhaul.
The reference section covers everything from the dimensions and weights to general repair procedures, disconnecting the battery, jacking the vehicle, MOT test checks and fault finding, as well as a glossary of technical terms. All the books feature many photographs and also have full colour wiring diagrams.
Features & Benefits of Haynes Manuals
- Part of Haynes bestselling car maintenance & repair manuals
- Full introduction to your car, covering all safety aspects
- Roadside repairs, including jump starting, wheel changing & towing
- A full section on all the standard weekly checks, including tyres, fluids etc
- Routine servicing & maintenance procedures
- Repairs & overhaul of the engine, transmission, brakes & body equipment
Vehicles covered in this Haynes Manual
- Astra Hatchback, Saloon & Estate, & Zafira MPV, inc. special/limited editions from February 1998 to April 2004
- Petrol: 1.4 litre (1389cc), 1.6 litre (1598cc), 1.8 litre (1796cc), 2.0 litre (1998cc) & 2.2 litre (2198cc).
Does NOT cover the the Coupe or Convertible, new range introduced May 2004, Diesel or bi-fuel models or the 1.6 litre 'Twinport' or 2.0 litre turbo engines.