Halfords Value Roof Mount Cycle Carrier
How can I get it?
Web Exclusive - Save while you shop on all Cycling*
Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 Discount applied in basket
Halfords Value Roof Mount Cycle Carrier Product Description
The Halfords Value Roof Mount Cycle Carrier holds 1 bike on the roof of your car, leaving the rear of your car free. This means there is easy access to the boot and you can still tow a caravan or a trailer if your wish to.
The cycle carrier has protective cycle frame holder clamps which help to prevent damage to cycle from contact with the carrier itself. The carrier and method of transporting bikes is one of the safest and securest methods of doing so.
Features and Benefits of Halfords Value Roof Mount Cycle Carrier
- Carries 1 bike
- Easy to build
- Leaves the rear of the car free to tow caravans and trailers
- Allows access to the boot of your car
- Safest and most secure way to transport bikes
- Protective cycle frame holder clamps
- Integral wheel retaining straps
- U bolt fitting to roof bars
- V channel wheel holder profile
- Suitable for bike frames from 22mm to 55mm
- Only suitable for square profile roof bars, not suitable for aero bars
Why buy Halfords?
Halfords offers a great value range of cycle carriers, which allow you to reliably carry your bike on your car. Halfords offers a variety of types of cycle carrier, including roof mounted, rear mounted and tow bar mounted. This means that over 95% of cars can find a suitable cycle carrier within the Halfords range. For a reliable cycle carrier at a down to earth price point, look no further than the Halfords range!
Why Buy a Roof Mounted Carrier?
Roof Mounted Cycle Carriers are perfect to use if you want to leave the rear of your car free to tow a trailer or a caravan and it also means that you can still have full access to your boot. Roof Mounted Cycle Carriers are fitted onto roof bars on the top of your car and also most have the ability to be locked to the bike and then to the roof bars so they are secure.
Will this carrier fit my car?
Providing your car already has roof bars Roof Mounted Cycle Carriers are quick and easy to fit.
Fitting Do's and Don'ts
- Position the cycle carrier equally over the two roof bars
- Ensure the vehicles roof bars are suitable for the carrier 32 x 22 mm (WxH)
- Alternate direction of cycle carriers if more than one is fitted
- Do not fit the cycle to the carrier without having prior fitted the front wheel securing strap
Are you looking for roof bars too?
Ensure the cycle tyres are fully inflated before fitting to the carrier.
Care must be taken when driving in low places such as garages & multi-storey car parks.
- Max. number of bikes carried: 1
- Type of cycle carrier: Roof Mounted
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|