Pashley Tube Rider Pintail Classic Bike
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)
Spend and Save on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 *discount applied in basket
Pashley Tube Rider Pintail Classic BikeClassic bikes are currently enjoying a resurgence and the Pashley Tube Rider Bike is a great example of this roaring retro style. Hand built in Stratford-upon-Avon, this bike mixes quintessential Englishness along with a dollop of quirky English eccentricity.
- One size suits riders with an inside leg measurement of 28" - 34"
- Sturmey Archer 5 speed hub gears with chainguard to protect clothing
- Powerful Alloy hub brakes
- Brooks honey coloured natural leather saddle with twin coil springs for added comfort
- Puncture resistant Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires with reflective sidewall
Pashley Tube Rider Pintail Classic Bike Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build.
- FREE 6-week first service.
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check.
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly.
Additional InformationSelected models of the Pashley Cycle range are hand built and made to order direct from the supplier and can take up to 28 days for completion.
Pashley Bikes ordered for home delivery are delivered boxed and ready for home assembly.