Parrot MKi9100 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit
The Parrot MKi9100 is a Bluetooth hands-free system with an OLED screen. A wireless remote control can be positioned on the steering wheel or dashboard and allows the driver to control all the functions of the MKi9100.
In addition to conventional telephony functions, pick up, hang up, dual calls, the Parrot MKi9100 boasts cutting edge telephony functions.
*Bluetooth audio streaming is not supported with the iPhone 5, for this feature a lightning adaptor and plug in are required.
features & benefits of the Mki9100
- Automatic phonebook synchronization
- Training-free multi-speaker voice recognition
- Speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook
- Contact management (up to 2 000 per phone) and call records.
- Its OLED screen displays the phonebook, caller ID & phone information
- The menus and phonebook are also audible for easier, more intuitive use
whats in the box
- 1 OLED screen 128x32 pixels
- 1 Six buttons remote control keypad
- 1 External double microphone
- 1 Parrot Universal Radio Mute box with iPod/iPhone & USB cables
- 1 Steering wheel mounting kit for remote control
- 1 Dashboard mounting kit for screen
- 1 Screen cable
- 1 Mute cable with ISO connectors
- 1 Set of accessories
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Additional parts may be required, subject to vehicle inspection (additional cost).Further to vehicle inspection you may need a hard wire fit to your vehicle which is a fitting cost of £49.99.
For further product or phone compatibilty information visit www.parrot.com or www.drivehandsfree.co.uk
You can also contact your local Halfords store to check if your vehicle is compatible.
- Auto Phonebook Sync: Yes
- Automatic Pairing: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Charges: No
- Direct Connection: No
- Fitting type: In car wired
- iPhone Compatible: Yes
- Music Streaming: Yes
- Operational range: up to 10 Metres
- Screen: LED
- Simultaneous Connection: No
- Smartphone Compatible: Yes
- Type: Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kits
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If I have the Ipod connected via the wire and the ipod is playing a song. I then switch off the engine, will the Ipod stop (Ie not run down the Ipod battery) and lock? Or would I manually have to pause the song on the Ipod and lock the Ipod?
I want to leave the Ipod pertinently connected via the wire in the glove box, and not have to touch the Ipod!!
Is it possible to have the Parrot deivce bought and fitte by yourselves and the old device removed at the same time?
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|