Apollo Phaze Mens Mountain Bike 20"
Apollo Phaze Mountain Bike 20"
The Apollo Phaze 20" does the job whilst looking good, making it ideal for those wanting to get started in mountain biking. Designed with chunky tyres as well as front suspension you can explore bumpy paths or tackle those mountain slopes.
- Front suspension great for rough terrain.
- 21 speed gears make hill climbs more manageable.
- Powerful disc brakes provide effective stopping power.
To find out more technical info, take a look at the spec tab to see what else it's kitted out with.
Apollo Phaze Mountain Bike 20" Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build.
- FREE 6-week first service.
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check.
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 15.7
- Exact Frame Size: 20"
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake
- Number of Gears: 21
- Rear Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Chainset: 42/34/24T
- Frame Colour: Red and Black
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: MTB Steel W:600mm, 30mm rise
- Hubs: 14Gx36H
- Pedals: Wellgo Resin BMX style
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Quick Release Rear Wheel: No
- Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TX31D
- Rims: Single wall alloy
- Saddle: Black vinyl covered soft foam
- Seatpost: Candle type 27.2mmx350mm
- Tyres: MTB tread
- Front Mech: Logan LY-0818MJ
- Gear Shifters: SRAM MRX 204
- Stem: Ext- 90mm
- Suspension: Front
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
My apollo phaze is fitted with clarkes disk brakes. I cant find a model number so I am unsure which pads to replace them with. Can you advise please.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|