Apollo Highway Trekking Hybrid Bike - 21"
Apollo Highway Trekking Hybrid Bike*Higher price charged on halfords.com from 12.02.2013 to the 11.03.2013
The Apollo Highway 21" Trekking Hybrid Bike has a lightweight aluminium frame for an easier ride, larger (700c) wheels and smoother tyres for quicker, easier riding on road or park trails.
The new range of Apollo bikes are ideal for the recreational rider who wants that extra in terms of specification, quality and style. They are designed and built with performance and quality in mind.
Features & Benefits of the Apollo Highway
- Superior comfort saddle for extra comfort
- Lightweight aluminium frame for an easier ride
- (700c) wheels with smooth tyres for quicker, easier riding on the road or park trails
- 18-speed Shimano gearing allowing you to push your bike to its limits
- V-brakes for effective braking
- Ergonomic soft touch grips for a comfortable ride
- Full mudguards and chain guard to protect clothing
- A great looking, quality bike offering excellent value for money
- Ideal for general recreational riding, on the road, park trails and tow paths
Additional information on Apollo bikes
Apollo is the UK's number 1 bike brand offering excellent value for money with great quality bikes for recreational use. The adult Apollo bike range provides great style, colours, graphics, and a variety of choice across mountain bike and town and trail models, which will inspire you to ride and give you years of enjoyment. Each model is available in numerous frame size options to ensure the perfect fit bike and every bike has been developed to give superior frame geometry for a comfortable ride, with the women's bikes specifically designed for womens features.
This bike is supplied boxed and designed for assembly at home. Should any assembly questions arise, please telephone your local Halfords store for advice.
For your safety and peace of mind Halfords stores are happy to take a look at any bike sold up to 12 weeks after delivery.
Please note that notice is usually required, you should contact your local Halfords store for any bookings and availability.
- Exact Frame Size: 21"
- Forks: Hi-tensile steel
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Tektro Alloy V-Brake
- Number of Gears: 18
- Rear Brake: Tektro Alloy V-Brake
- Chainset: 48/38/28T
- Frame Colour: Black & Grey
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Steel W: 590mm, 20mm rise
- Headset: 1-1/8 Ahead type
- Hubs: Black Steel KT-122 Hubs
- Pedals: Wellgo Plastic Anti-Slip
- Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TZ50
- Rims: Double Wall Alloy Rims
- Saddle: Gel Comfort Saddle
- Seatpost: Steel Candle Type 27.2 x 350mm
- Tyres: Hybrid Tyres
- Front Mech: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Gear Shifters: SRAM MRX 204
- Stem: Adjustable Alloy Ext: 90mm
- Suspension: Rigid
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Also can a panier rack be part of this bike.
Had a Bikehut rack (floating) fitted on purchase - fine so far for a single pannier, including riding on relatively poor surfaces on Milton Keynes redways (cycle paths)
I have a BikeHut alloy pannier rack fitted a good match, easily fitted
This bike struggles on smooth roads never mind off-road, Its not a real hybrid so for your own sake don't buy thinking it is.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
Price when bought separately £215.98
Price when bought separately £207.99