Boardman Team CX Cyclocross Bike 2012/2013 - Large 55.5cm
The new Boardman Team CX Cyclocross Bike features a triple butted 6061 aluminium frame with BB30 bottom bracket shell and tapered head tube.
FREE Reserve & Collect in-store in only an hour
FREE Delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days
£5.99 Next day delivery available if ordered by 3pm
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
What Mountain Bike, November 2011
Boardman Team CX Cyclocross Product Description
Ideal for those looking for a fantastic CX bike the Boardman Large Team CX Cyclocross Bike features a triple butted 6061 aluminium frame with BB30 bottom bracket and tapered head tube. Combined with a full carbon fork, SRAM Apex 20 speed gearing, Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes (now compliant with UCI rules), the Boardman Team CX offers an excellent spec at a fantastic price.
Boardman bikes are inspired and developed by Olympic Champion cyclist Chris Boardman. Chris Boardman has described the Boardman range as- "Taking all the experience from my own pro career alongside input from Olympic, World and National Champion riders, these bikes have been designed with one goal in mind...performance. Whether you compete on the world stage or in your local sportive you too can share the same experience." Chris Boardman MBE
Features & Benefits of the Boardman Team CX
- Lightweight triple butted 6061 aluminium frame with BB30 bottom bracket shell and 1 1/8 - 1.5 tapered head tube for speed and responsiveness
- Dual brake lever controls
- Boardman finishing kit including anatomically shaped handlebars
- FSA Gossamer Compact BB30 chainset with low Q factor improves rider biomechanics and increases power transfer
- SRAM Apex 20 speed gearing with super slick shifting levers
- Ultralight uni-directional full carbon fibre monocoque fork with 1.5 inch lower bearing for accurate steering and maximum strength
- Ritchey Pro Disc OCR 700c Alloy deep section 32 spoke CNC rims
- Ritchey Excavader Cross Pro 700c x 35c tyres provide and high level of grip on all surfaces
Sizing Guide for the Boardman Road Team CX
About the Boardman Brand
Chris Boardman MBE is an Olympic, Triple World Champion and World Record Holder who has excelled at the highest levels within cycling and he remains at the heart of British cycling today. He is often cited as being an inspiration to the current generation of successful cyclists and continues a passion for cycling seeing its positive impacts on the nation and the environment. He wants as many people as possible to share in his passion and experience the thrill of cycling for themselves. Boardman Bikes keep their three key values at the forefront of their minds when improving your riding experience, looking for the highest level of performance, utilising great design and maintaining a superior quality which makes Boardman Bikes and Accessories a real must-have brand for cycling enthusiasts.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 9.97
- Brake Type: Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer compact BB30
- Forks: Full carbon monocoque
- Frame Colour: Grey
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Frame-: Triple butted 6061 aluminium frame with BB30 bottom bracket shell and 1 1/8 - 1.5 tapered head tube
- Front Brake: Avid BB5 mechanical disc brake 160mm rotor
- Front Mech: Microshift
- Gear Shifters: SRAM Apex
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Boardman cyclo cross
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.1/8 - 1.5
- Hubs: Formula Black 32 Q/R
- Number of Gears: 20
- Pedals: N/A
- Rear Brake: Avid BB5 mechanical disc brake 160mm rotor
- Rear Mech: SRAM Apex long cage
- Rims: Ritchey Pro Disc OCR 32h
- Saddle: Boardman black with cro-moly rails
- Seatpost: Boardman 31.6mm x 350mm black alloy
- Stem: Boardman black alloy 31.8mm
- Tyre size: 35c
- Tyres: Ritchey Escavader Cross Pro 700x35 black
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Frame Size (cm): 55 - 56
- Exact Frame Size: 55.5cm
- Geometry: Semi Compact
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Reserve & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£5.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£5.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£9.99|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
Price when bought separately £847.57
Price when bought separately £849.98
Price when bought separately £903.89
Price when bought separately £829.98
You May Also Like
- Pinarello FP Due Matt Black Road Bike 51cm (0) £2,349.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Due Road Bike Matt Black 44cm (0) £2,349.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 55cm (0) £1,999.99 View details
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 53cm (0) £1,999.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 51cm (0) £1,999.99 Reserve or Buy