Boardman Road Team Carbon Bike 2012/2013 - Extra Large 57.5cm
Spend £100 save £10, Spend £200 save £20, Spend £400 save £40, Spend £600 save £60. *Discount Applied in Basket. Excludes Carrera LTD 2013 Bikes.
The Boardman Road Team Carbon comes complete with the latest spec featuring an ultralight T700 uni-directional carbon frame with BB30 bottom bracket and tapered headtube.
Not available for collection in store
Not available for delivery
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
Boardman Road Team Carbon Product Description
Sporting an ultralight T700 carbon frame with tapered headtube, BB30 bottom bracket and internal cable routing, the Boardman Extra Large Road Team Carbon Bike is an ideal choice for those wanting a top quality carbon bike finished with high spec components including a full carbon fibre fork, Shimano 105 20 speed gearing, Mavic Aksium silver wheels and carbon fibre seatpost.
This bike includes a 'raw' finish - the carbon has been painted with a clear lacquer to allow the carbon to show through, allowing you to see the high level of engineering behind this frame. The small undulations in the UD cloth reflect the light in different ways which gives an interesting and unique finish, this is perfectly normal with a UD finish - the lack of paint also saves a small amount of weight, adding to the performance.
Boardman bikes are inspired and developed by Olympic Champion cyclist Chris Boardman. Chris Boardman has described the Boardman Road range as- "Taking all the experience from my own pro career alongside input from Olympic, World and National Champion riders, these bikes have been designed with one goal in mind...performance. Whether you compete on the world stage or in your local sportive you too can share the same experience."
Features & Benefits of the Boardman Road Team Carbon
- Ultra lightweight T700 carbon frame with tapered headtube BB30 bottom bracket and internal rear cable routing
- Lightweight monocoque carbon fibre fork with carbon steerer for accurate steering and absorption of road vibrations
- Developed by Chris Boardman to the highest standards of performance, design and quality
- Mavic Aksium silver wheelset
- Powerful dual pivot Shimano 105 brakes
- Boardman branded quality finishing kit
- Shimano 105 20 speed gearing for reliable shifting performance
- FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 50/34 compact chain set provides lower gear ratios for tackling hills with a higher cadence
Trade up to the Boardman Pro Air Carbon for a stiffer aero frame, Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheelset and Shimano Ultegra components
Sizing Guide for the Boardman Road Team Carbon
About the Boardman Brand
Chris Boardman MBE is an Olympic, Triple World Champion and World Record Holder who has excelled at the highest levels within cycling and he remains at the heart of British cycling today. He is often cited as being an inspiration to the current generation of successful cyclists and continues a passion for cycling seeing its positive impacts on the nation and the environment. He wants as many people as possible to share in his passion and experience the thrill of cycling for themselves. Boardman Bikes keep their three key values at the forefront of their minds when improving your riding experience, looking for the highest level of performance, utilising great design and maintaining a superior quality which makes Boardman Bikes and Accessories a real must-have brand for cycling enthusiasts.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 8.25
- Frame Size (cm): Over 57
- Brake Type: Alloy dual pivot
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 compact crank 50/34T
- Forks: Full carbon
- Frame Colour: Carbon matt
- Frame Material: Carbon
- Frame-: T700 Carbon Fibre with tapered steerer, internal rear brake cable and BB30 bottom bracket
- Front Brake: Shimano 105 Dual pivot
- Front Mech: Shimano 105
- Gear Shifters: Shimano 105
- Gender: Mens
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.1/8 - 1.5 Aheadset
- Number of Gears: 20
- Rear Brake: Shimano 105 Dual pivot
- Rear Mech: Shimano 105
- Tyres: Continental Ultrasport 700x23 black
- Handle Bars: Boardman alloy anatomic
- Pedals: N/A
- Saddle: Fizik Arione
- Seatpost: Carbon Boardman 350mm x 31.6mm black
- Stem: Boardman black alloy 31.8mm
- Tyre size: 23c
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Cassette: 12-25T
- Exact Frame Size: 57.5cm
- Geometry: Semi Compact
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Not available for collection in store or delivery|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
You May Also Like
- Pinarello FP Due Matt Black Road Bike 51cm (0) £2,349.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Due Road Bike Matt Black 44cm (0) £2,349.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 55cm (0) £1,999.99 View details
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 53cm (0) £1,999.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 51cm (0) £1,999.99 Reserve or Buy