Boardman Performance Hybrid Pro Bike 2012/2013 - Medium 19"
The Boardman Performance Hybrid Pro is a versatile and fast bike with a super-lightweight fully triple butted aluminium frame with high spec components.
FREE Reserve & Collect in-store in only an hour
Not available for delivery
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
"It's hard to fault the Pro as a high-end hybrid, mixing comfort, performance and function." 4 Stars - Cycling Plus, Summer 2011
Boardman Hybrid Bike Pro Product Description
Offering and intelligent blend of performance and value, the Boardman Medium Hybrid Pro Bike offers a super-lightweight X9 triple butted aluminium frame with BB30 bottom bracket, full carbon fork and the latest SRAM Rival 2x10 gearing.
Boardman bikes are inspired and developed by Olympic Champion cyclist Chris Boardman. Chris Boardman has described the Boardman Performance Hybrid range as- "We've fused the lightweight properties and speed of a road race bike with the control, strength and agility of an MTB to create the perfect bike for the fast urban commuter and fitness rider." Chris Boardman MBE
Features & Benefits of the Boardman Hybrid Pro
- Lightweight X9 triple butted aluminium frame with tapered headtube and BB30 bottom bracket shell for increased stiffness and power transfer
- FSA Orbit headset
- Full carbon fork with carbon steerer
- Ritchey Pro Disc OCR 700c Alloy deep section 32 spoke CNC rims
- Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brakes
- Full SRAM Rival 2x10 20 speed drivetrain
Sizing Guide for the Boardman Hybrid Pro
About the Boardman Brand
Chris Boardman MBE is an Olympic, Triple World Champion and World Record Holder who has excelled at the highest levels within cycling and he remains at the heart of British cycling today. He is often cited as being an inspiration to the current generation of successful cyclists and continues a passion for cycling seeing its positive impacts on the nation and the environment. He wants as many people as possible to share in his passion and experience the thrill of cycling for themselves. Boardman Bikes keep their three key values at the forefront of their minds when improving your riding experience, looking for the highest level of performance, utilising great design and maintaining a superior quality which makes Boardman Bikes and Accessories a real must-have brand for cycling enthusiasts.
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
- Chainset: FSA Energy Alloy BB30 compact crank 50/34T
- Forks: Full carbon with carbon steerer
- Frame: Super lightweight X9 triple butted aluminium frame with tapered head tube and BB30 bottom bracket
- Frame Colour: Matt Black
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brake 160mm rotor
- Front Mech: SRAM Rival
- Gear Shifters: SRAM SL Double tap 2x10
- Gears: 16-20
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Boardman 31.8mm alloy low-rise
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1 1/8 - 1.5 Aheadset
- Hubs: Formula 32 hole Q/R disc hub
- Number of Gears: 20
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy body fitted with toe clips & straps
- Rear Brake: Avid Elixir 5 hydraulic disc brake 160mm rotor
- Rear Mech: SRAM Rival
- Rims: 700c Ritchey OCR Pro double wall black 32 hole disc rim with CNC braking surface
- Saddle: Boardman black with cro-moly rails
- Seatpost: Carbon Boardman 350mm x 31.6mm black
- Stem: Boardman black alloy 31.8mm
- Tyre size: 28c
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c rigid black
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Approximate Weight (KG): 9.29
- Frame Size: 19-20
- Cassette: 11-28T
- Exact Frame Size: 19"
- Geometry: Performance/Sports
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO FIT A THIRD CHAIN RING TO THE CHAIN SET TO ENABLE EASIER CYCLING UP HILLS?
Please speak to your local store team who will be able to advise a suitable rear cassette to enable a better spread of ratios for you.
What height person is the medium frame suitable for?
Please speak to your local store cycle team and they will check the availability of a special order item for you.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Reserve & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
Price when bought separately £906.98
Price when bought separately £949.98
Price when bought separately £940.97
Price when bought separately £959.98