X-Rated Mesh Dirt Jump Bike - 26"
The X-Rated Mesh Dirt Jump Bike is fully jump capable with 26" wheels, 14" Hi-tensile steel frame and a rigid 'suspension corrected' fork.
FREE Reserve & Collect in-store in only an hour
Not available for delivery
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
X-Rated Mesh Dirt Jump Bike Product Description
Designed from the ground up, the geometry and frame design of the X-Rated Mesh Dirt Jump Bike has been optomised to be fully jump capable. Powerful V-brakes, strong double wall rims and a 14mm axle create a strong rugged bike capable of tackling tough off road trails and jumps.
Aluminium pedals as well as aluminium v-brakes and levers makes the X-rated Mesh Dirt Jump Bike strong and hardwearing.
Features & Benefits of the X-Rated Mesh Jump Bike
- Hi-Tensile 14" steel frame for jump strength and confidence
- Rigid 'suspension corrected' Hi-Tensile fork
- Suspension corrected forks enable the fitting of suspension forks without affecting the geometry and handling of the bike
- 3 Piece crank with Cro-mo axle
- 36T : 14T single speed gearing
- Aluminium BMX pedals
- Aluminium V-Brakes, for controlled braking, operating levers and cranks
- 680mm wide 40mm rise handlebar
- Narrow shape BMX saddle
- 14mm axle with 6mm thick drop outs
- Double wall alloy rims for strength while jumping
- Dirt jump enabled ideal for jumps and tricks
This bike is supplied boxed and designed for home assembly. Should any assembly questions arise, please telephone your local Halfords store for advice.
For your safety and peace of mind Halfords stores are happy to inspect any bike sold up to 12 weeks after delivery.
Please be aware that notice is usually required, you should contact your local Halfords store for booking and availability.
- Brakes: V-Brakes
- Colour: Silver
- Forks: Rigid Hi-Tensile Steel
- Frame Material: Hi-Tensile Steel
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 17.15kg
- Age Group: Adult
- Stabilisers: No
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Approximate Weight (KG): 17.15
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Reserve & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
Price when bought separately £173.98
Price when bought separately £181.97