Apollo Paradox Full Suspension Mountain Bike - 20"
Apollo Paradox Mountain Bike Product Description
The new range of Apollo Mountain bikes are ideal for the recreational rider who wants that bit extra from a bike in terms of specification, quality and style. They are designed and built with both quality and performance in mind.
The Apollo Paradox Full Suspension Mountain Bike with front suspension forks and rear suspension offers greater control on un-even terrain. A lightweight aluminium frame for an easier and faster ride, 21-speed Shimano gearing and front and rear disc brakes for powerful and reliable braking in all conditions.
Features & Benefits of the Apollo Paradox MTB
- A stylish looking, quality mountain bike offering excellent value for money
- Can be used for leisurely riding on the road but better suited to off road on un even terrain and rugged trails
- A lightweight aluminium frame for an easier ride
- Full suspension to help smooth out the roughest of trails
- 21-speed Shimano gearing giving more flexibility for an easier ride
- Front and rear disc brakes reliable braking in all conditions
Reserve and collect your bike and Halfords can offer a FREE build, safety check and six week service.
For home delivery, this bike is supplied boxed and designed for home assembly. Should any assembly questions occur, please telephone your local Halfords store for further advice.
For your safety and peace of mind Halfords stores are happy to inspect any bicycle sold up to 12 weeks after delivery.
Please note that notice is usually required, you should contact your local Halfords store for booking and availability.
- Exact Frame Size: 20"
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Mechanical disc brake W/160mm
- Number of Gears: 21
- Rear Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Chainset: 42/34/24T
- Frame Colour: White, Red and Black
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: W:600mm 30mm rise
- Headset: 1-1/8" Ahead type
- Hubs: Steel Disc hub
- Pedals: Wellgo Resin Platform
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Quick Release Rear Wheel: No
- Rear Mech: Shimano RD-TX31D
- Rims: Single wall alloy rims
- Saddle: Black vinyl covered soft foam
- Seatpost: 350mm
- Tyres: Rugged MTB Tyres
- Front Mech: Shimano FD-TZ20
- Gear Shifters: SRAM MRX 204
- Stem: Steel with alloy cap 90mm
- Suspension: Full
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|