VooDoo Nzumbi BMX Bike 2011/2012
The VooDoo Nzumbi BMX Bike features front and rear stunt pegs and a Snafu rotor for performing awesome tricks and stunts.
FREE Reserve & Collect in-store in only an hour
Not available for delivery
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
VooDoo Nzumbi BMX Bike Product Description
The VooDoo Nzumbi BMX Bike has a tough chromoly frame and forks for strength and also includes front and rear stunt pegs and a Snafu rotor for performing awesome grinds and tricks. A great mid level BMX, the Nzumbi also include 3 piece microdrive cranks and Tektro brakes for reliable stopping power.
Designed to land tricks and jumps, VooDoo BMX bikes are tough and strong. Featuring microdive technology the VooDoo BMX range will really make you the coolest when riding at the skate park and on the streets.
Features & Benefits of the VooDoo Nzumbi
- Tough chromoly frame and forks for strength when riding
- 3 piece tubular microdrive cranks
- Snafu Mobeus 360° rotor for performing tricks
- 36 hole alloy rims are strong for landing jumps
- Tektro brakes with rear U-brake for responsive braking
- Satori Pivotal seatpost
- Front and rear stunt pegs included
About the VooDoo Brand
Halfords is the exclusive distributor of VooDoo cycles in the UK and Ireland, taking the sweet handling framesets designed in Arizona by bike legend Joe Murray and fusing them together with components from some of the best manufacturers in the world to deliver a truly awesome bike. Whatever your riding discipline ride with the spirits and be the envy of all on great looking VooDoo cycles available at fantastic prices!
All VooDoo bikes are supplied built and ready to ride and for your peace of mind come with a free 6 week safety check. Bikes that are delivered to your home/work place are supplied fully built and PDI'd by a trained VooDoo mechanic and will only require the handlebars straightening and tightening and the pedals fitting (if supplied) when you receive your bike. Home/office delivery bikes also come with a free 6 week safety check, please contact your local Halfords Store to arrange your free safety check with the VooDoo trained mechanic.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 13.8
- Chainset: 28Tx8T
- Forks: Full Chromoly
- Frame: Full Chromoly
- Frame Colour: Matt White with Green Forks
- Frame Material: Full Chromoly
- Front Brake: Tektro caliper
- Handle Bars: HL 2 piece steel
- Headset: FSA Impact 1 1/8 Threadless
- Pedals: Wellgo BMX Type alloy black
- Rear Brake: Tektro U-brake
- Rims: Single wall black rear 36 hole rim and green front 36 hole rim
- Saddle: VL-7101 pivotal type
- Seatpost: Satori Pivotal Alloy
- Stem: BMX
- Tyres: Maxxis Hookworm 20x1.95
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Tyre Size: 1.95"
- Handlebar Free-spinner: Yes
- Stunt Pegs: No
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Reserve & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
Price when bought separately £221.57
Price when bought separately £235.17