How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)
Web Exclusive - Save while you shop on all Cycling*
Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 Discount applied in basket
"It's almost worth buying for the performance of the fork alone" 9 out of 10, Mountain Bike Rider, June 2011
VooDoo Wanga Mountain Bike Product Description
The VooDoo Wanga 18" Mountain Bike has a 7005 double butted alloy frame with a stiff tapered headtube that is both strong and light to ride. Long and lightweight, 140mm travel, RockShox forks ease technical rough trails whilst the through axle wheel attachment adds stiffness and stability at the front. With a fantastic specification, the Wanga also features powerful Avid Elixir hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano Deore XT 30 speed gears to complete a bike suitably prepared for advanced trail riding.
VooDoo MTBs are well suited to the "all-mountain" style of riding, offering longer travel suspension from the likes of Suntour and RockShox combined with strong and lightweight frames allowing you to really attack the trail.
Features & Benefits of the VooDoo Wanga
- Lightweight 7005 double butted aluminium frame has a very high strength to weight ratio for a frame that is rapid on both climbs and descents
- 140mm RockShox Revelation RL air suspension fork with lockout and through axle
- Shimano Deore XT 30 speed gearing for reliable shifting performance
- Sliding dropouts allow easy conversion to single speed
- Powerful Avid Elixir R hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable braking performance in all conditions
- Shimano chainset
- Alex SX44 double wall rims with sealed bearing hubs for longer bearing life
- Maxxis Minion DHF & DHR 26" x 2.35" tyres offer grip and bite on tough trails and uneven terrain for increased handling
Trade up to the VooDoo Canzo for 130mm rear suspension adding more comfort and control on the roughest trails.
Sizing Guide for the VooDoo Wanga
About the VooDoo Brand
VooDoo cycles offer some of the best looking bikes available at fantastic prices, whatever your discipline you will be the envy of all as you ride with the spirits! Halfords is the exclusive distributor of VooDoo cycles in the UK and Ireland, taking the sweet handling framesets designed in the mountains of Arizona by bike legend Joe Murray and fusing them together with components from some of the best manufacturers in the world including Rock Shox, Shimano and Avid, to deliver a truly awesome bike.
All VooDoo bikes are supplied built and ready to ride and for your peace of mind come with a free 6 week safety check. Bikes that are delivered to your home/work place are supplied fully built and PDI'd by a trained VooDoo mechanic and will only require the handlebars straightening and tightening and the pedals fitting (if supplied) when you receive your bike. Home/office delivery bikes also come with a free 6 week safety check, please contact your local Halfords Store to arrange your free safety check with the VooDoo trained mechanic.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 13.7kg
- Exact Frame Size: 18"
- Forks: 140mm Rockshox Revelation RL air suspension fork with lockout and 15mm through axle
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Avid Elixir R Hydraulic disc 185mm rotor
- Number of Gears: 30
- Rear Brake: Avid Elixir R Hydraulic disc 160mm rotor
- Cassette: 11-34T
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M552
- Fork Lock-out: Yes
- Fork travel: 140mm
- Frame Colour: Brushed silver
- Front Mech: Shimano Deore XT FD-M770
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Deore XT SL-M770 30spd
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Riser 31.8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 - 1.1/8 tapered steerer
- Hubs: Formula hubs - Front 15mm through axle
- Pedals: Wellgo LU313 alloy black
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes
- Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT RD-M773
- Rims: Alex SX44 Double wall black 32 hole disc rim
- Saddle: VL-3165
- Seatpost: 400mm Alloy 27.2
- Stem: 31.8mm alloy 80mm
- Suspension: Front
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I know that the headtube on the frame is tapered but is the Rockshox revelation steerer tapered or is it 1 1/8?
Can the Wanga be clamped via the frame top tube (without tube damage) when attached to a workstand such as a Park Tool?
|Not available for collection in store or delivery|