VooDoo Shango Dirt Jump Bike 2011/2011
How can I get it?
Spend and Save on Cycling*
*Web Exclusive Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 *discount applied in basket
VooDoo Shango Dirt Jump Bike 2011/2012Ride with the spirits on the VooDoo Shango Dirt Jump Bike. This dirt bike is put together by none other than bike legend Joe Murray, so expect it to be perfect for when you need to perform the most difficult stunts and landing jumps.
With the frame and fork being made from chromoly, this bike is made of strong stuff, and also helps you with your balance with the Tektro Auriga comp hydraulic disc brakes.
- Full chromoly fork with disc mounts.
- Tektro Auriga Comp hydraulic disc brakes.
- Single-speed with 3 tubular cranks and half-link chain.
- Tough chromoly frame with suspension corrected geometry.
- Strong double wall alloy rims reinforce wheel strength for landing.
Exclusively distributed by Halfords, the VooDoo range offer great designs and performance whatever your riding style.
VooDoo Malice BMX Bike Extra Info:
- FREE Local Store build.
- FREE 6-week first service.
- Pre-Delivery inspection and 22 point safety check.
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly.
All VooDoo bikes are supplied built and ready to ride and for your peace of mind come with a free 6 week safety check. Bikes that are delivered to your home/work place are supplied fully built and PDI'd by a trained VooDoo mechanic and will only require the handlebars straightening and tightening and the pedals fitting (if supplied) when you receive your bike. Home/office delivery bikes also come with a free 6 week safety check, please contact your local Halfords Store to arrange your free safety check with the VooDoo trained mechanic.