X-Rated Furnace BMX Bike - 20"
Spend £100 save £10, Spend £200 save £20, Spend £400 save £40, Spend £600 save £60. *Discount Applied in Basket. Excludes Carrera LTD 2013 Bikes.
The X-Rated Furnace BMX is an outstanding bike with a number of high specification features like U-brakes and 360 degree rotor.
FREE Reserve & Collect in-store in only an hour
FREE Delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days
£5.99 Next day delivery available if ordered by 3pm
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
X-Rated Furnace BMX Bike Product Description
The X-Rated Furnace BMX Bike incorporates rear stunt pegs, a rotor headset allowing for 360° rotation and a strong steel frame which all contribute to this bikes suitability to performing awesome tricks and stunts. With a 3-piece crank and improved 36T x 14T chainset ratio, the X-Rated Furnace combines high specification components to create a formidable BMX.
Features & Benefits of the X-Rated Furnace BMX
- Low profile U-brakes offering efficient braking
- Alloy rims providing stronger wheels for tricks and landing jumps
- Rear stunt pegs for tricks and grinds
- Rotor allows for uninterupted 360° handlebar rotation
- Tough and dependable steel frame
- 3-piece crank
- 14mm steel axle for added strength
- 36 spoke front and 48 spoke rear wheel increase the strength of the wheels for landing jumps and tricks
- Frame Material: Steel
- Stunt Pegs: Rear
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Approximate Weight (KG): 14
- Chainset: 36T x 14T steel
- Exact Frame Size: 10"
- Forks: Steel
- Frame: BMX frame
- Frame Colour: Blue
- Handle Bars: 640mm (width), 195mm (rise) white
- Headset: 1 1/8" A-head set
- Pedals: Plastic
- Rear Brake: U-Brake
- Rims: Black alloy double wall rims
- Saddle: Black printed freestyle saddle
- Seatpost: Black steel
- Stem: A-head
- Tyre Size: 1.95"
- Tyres: Kenda BMX
- Handlebar Free-spinner: Yes
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Reserve & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£5.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£5.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£9.99|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
Price when bought separately £183.97
Price when bought separately £169.97