Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike - Small 16"
The Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike is a high performance MTB packed with high-level components throughout including SRAM X5 27-speed gears and Clarks SX hydraulic disc brakes.
FREE Buy online before 3pm and collect in-store from 1pm tomorrow
FREE Delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days
£5.99 Next day delivery available if ordered by 3pm
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)
"Probably the best hard-hitting sub-£500 bike we've ever tested..." - 4.5 Stars, Mountain Biking UK, January 2013
Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike Product Description
The Carrera Kraken 16" Hard-Tail Mountain Bike is a high performance MTB with high level components throughout. Featuring a lightweight, double-butted 7005 T6 alloy frame and a Suntour XCR-D hydraulic fork with 120mm travel damping and lockout to make light work of rough and hilly terrain. SRAM X5 27-speed gearing gives a wide range of gears and slick and reliable gear changes.
Features & Benefits of the Carrera Kraken MTB
- Lightweight 7005 T6 alloy frame giving a faster ride
- Suntour XCR-D hydraulic fork with damping, lockout and 120mm travel
- SRAM 27-speed gearing with SRAM X5 rear mech
- Clarks SX hydraulic disc brakes
- Alloy double wall rims with 26" x 2.20" Continental Mountain King tyres
- SRAM X5 trigger shifters
Sizing Guide for the Carrera Kraken
- Alloy Rims: Yes
- Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
- Chainset: SRAM S600 Chainset
- Exact Frame Size: 16"
- Fork Lock-out : Yes
- Fork travel: 120mm
- Forks: Suntour XCR-D hydraulic
- Forks - Adjustable damping : Yes
- Frame Colour: Satin Ice White
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Frame Size: 15-16
- Frame-: Lightweight 7005 T6 aluminium
- Front Brake: Clarks SX hydraulic disc brake
- Front Mech: Shimano FD-M430
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X5 trigger shifters
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Alloy oversize riser bars (30mm rise) (31.8mm diameter)
- Headset: Semi integrated
- Hubs: Alloy with Q/R
- Number of Gears: 27
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy platform with toe clips
- Rear Brake: Clarks SX hydraulic disc brake
- Rear Mech: SRAM X5 rear mech
- Rims: Double wall alloy rims
- Saddle: Carrera
- Stem: Ahead aluminium stem
- Suspension: Front
- Tyre size: 2.20"
- Tyres: Continental Mountain King
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Approximate Weight (KG): 13.8
- Cassette: 11-32T
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes
- Seatpost: 350mm Alloy 31.6
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Order & Collect||Buy online before 3pm and collect in-store from 1pm tomorrow||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£5.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£5.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£9.99|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
Price when bought separately £489.98