Carrera Crosspath Hybrid Bike - Large 19"
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Free in-store build & inspection*
- Free 6 week first service* (*excludes Trax bikes)
Web Exclusive - Save while you shop on all Cycling*
Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 Discount applied in basket
Carrera Crosspath Hybrid Bike 2011/2012 - Large 19"The Carrera Crosspath Hybrid Bike features a lightweight alloy frame and great Shimano gears to tackle the steepest hill. Being designed for a more comfortable ride, this bike has an adjustable stem, soft grips and an extra soft saddle. Braking performance is also enhanced with the Tektro V-brakes.
- Lightweight alloy frame.
- Shimano 24-speed gears.
- Front and rear Tektro V-brakes.
- Extra soft and comfortable saddle.
- Suntour NVX 700c quality suspension fork.
Offering a mix of style and practicality, Carrera hybrid bikes are designed to provide riders with great performance and low maintenance.
Carrera Crosspath Hybrid Bike 2011/2012 - Large 19" Extra Info:
- FREE Local Store build.
- FREE 6-week first service.
- Pre-Delivery inspection and 22 point safety check.
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 14.7
- Exact Frame Size: 19"
- Forks: Suntour NVX 700c suspension fork
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Tektro alloy V-brake
- Geometry: Comfort/Leisure
- Number of Gears: 24
- Rear Brake: Tektro alloy V-brake
- Cassette: 11-32T
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M171
- Frame Colour: Black
- Front Mech: Shimano FD-M191
- Gear Shifters: Shimano ST-EF51 trigger shifters
- Gender: Mens
- Headset: Semi integrated
- Hubs: Alloy with QR
- Pedals: Wellgo Alloy pedals
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes
- Rear Mech: Shimano RD-M310
- Rims: Double wall alloy rims
- Saddle: Carrera
- Seatpost: Carrera 350mm x 27.2mm black alloy
- Stem: Alloy
- Suspension: Front
- Tyres: CST Black Kevlar guard
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Not available for collection in store or delivery|