Cat code: 266200
Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike - Large 20"
Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike - Large 20"
Rough and hilly terrain is absolutely nothing to the Carrera Kraken 20" Mountain Bike. It will power itself and you along with ease thanks to its Suntour XCR-D hydraulic fork (with 120mm of travel!), Clarks SX hydraulic disc brakes and SRAM X5 27-speed gearing. Its light frame also eases your burden allowing you time to stop, smell the roses, and take in the view.
- SRAM 27-speed gearing with SRAM X5 rear mech
- Clarks SX hydraulic disc brakes
- Lightweight 7005 T6 alloy frame offers a much faster ride
- Suntour XCR-D hydraulic fork with damping, lockout and 120mm travel
- Alloy double wall rims with 26" x 2.20" Continental Mountain King tyres
Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike - Large 20" Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build.
- FREE 6-week first service.
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check.
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 13.8
- Exact Frame Size: 20"
- Forks: Suntour XCR-D hydraulic
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Clarks SX hydraulic disc brake
- Number of Gears: 27
- Rear Brake: Clarks SX hydraulic disc brake
- Chainset: SRAM S600 Chainset
- Frame Colour: Satin Ice White
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Alloy oversize riser bars (30mm rise) (31.8mm diameter)
- Headset: Semi integrated
- Hubs: Alloy with Q/R
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy platform with toe clips
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes
- Rear Mech: SRAM X5 rear mech
- Rims: Double wall alloy rims
- Saddle: Carrera
- Seatpost: 350mm Alloy 31.6
- Tyres: Continental Mountain King
- Cassette: 11-32T
- Fork Lock-out: Yes
- Fork travel: 120mm
- Front Mech: Shimano FD-M430
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X5 trigger shifters
- Stem: Ahead aluminium stem
- Suspension: Front
Carrera Kraken Mountain Bike - Large 20" 45 45
Sturdy bike for the price range What can i say the bike is accutally a very well designed bike, i was planning on purchaasing another but they were all out of stock so settled for this and thus far can not complain at all. the only thing thay may let it down a little is the colour being all white how about adding some colour to it!!!! 12 April 2013
Brilliant Cycle This is one of the best cycles I have owned so far. It is easy to ride, has great features and is used every day for going to work. 26 March 2013
Excellent spec, This is my 3rd carerra , very happy with the spec and build quailty 22 March 2013
Sleek trendy and modern We bought this bike for our 14 year old son. For going back and to to school and also mountain biking in the lake district. Although we thought this bike was a bit expensive for the commute to school, he needed it for the leisure activities in the lake district. He has been to grisdale which is a very taxing trail and managed it with great ease his bike did everything it said it would do great fun. He says this is the best bike he has ever had. So here is to many more hours of fun with his carrena kraken bike 11 April 2013
Great Value Spent a long time looking at bikes in this price range and would have had to spend a lot more money to get anything as good as the Kraken. 09 April 2013
mountain bike very pleased with my bike it is very light and stylish the gears are very easy to change up and down. very easy to ride and good on the track. good for the money worth every penny 06 April 2013
excellent The bike is just great. Very sturdy and well built. I have been using it for almost a month with no issues. Plenty of gears to choose from with nice transitions, so very hilly terrain is not an issue. Disc brakes work really well. If I was going to be picky, the stock saddle is a bit hard on long rides, but it can be easily replaced if necessary. A nice bike to ride. Feels like it will last forever. 19 February 2013
Great Bike So far a great 4 mile ride home from the store. Great riding position. Comfy seat. Good breaks need settling in a little though. Great Colours. I got a great deal 3 for 2 accessories (lock, lights, mudguard set) and a Immobitag. PS I bought the Halfords mudguard set and had no probs fitting either guard in my last bike GT Aggressor 2.0. But you can fit the front crud catcher as the cables for the gears run under the down tube. Recommended 30 March 2013
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|