Carrera Fury Mountain Bike - Medium 18"
How can I get it?
Web Exclusive - Save while you shop on all Cycling*
Spend £100 save £10 Spend £200 save £20 Spend £400 save £40 Spend £600 save £60 Discount applied in basket
Carrera Fury MTB - Medium 18"Carrera Fury MTB is ready to take on the most challenging terrains. This ultimate Carrera front suspension MTB has a great gear set up featuring 2x10 SRAM X5 for light and smooth gearing on all terrains. Also the effective Suntour Raidon X2 air suspension fork with damping lockout and 120mm travel means that the roughest terrains will not pose a problem for this Carrera.
Voted Number 1 as the Best Cross Country Hardtail Bike (Entry Level)
" Still a benchmark starter bike for technical cross-country trails, despite the slightly downgraded fork ". To read the full review please click hereHalfords acknowledges that Bike Radar is a Trademark of Future Publishing.
- Lightweight double butted alloy frame
- SRAM 2x10 gearing with SRAM X5 rear mech
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes
- Alloy double wall rims with 26" x 2.20" Continental Mountain King tyres
- SRAM X5 trigger shifters
- FSA 2x10 crank
Carrera Fury MTB - Medium 18" Extra Info
- FREE Local Store build
- FREE 6-week first service
- Pre-Delivery inspection + 22 point safety check
- OR get it delivered boxed for self-assembly
- Approximate Weight (KG): 13.1
- Exact Frame Size: 18"
- Forks: Suntour Raidon X2 air suspension forks
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake
- Number of Gears: 20
- Rear Brake: Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brake
- Cassette: 11-36T
- Chainset: FSA 2x10 chainset 36/24T
- Fork Lock-out: Yes
- Fork travel: 120mm
- Frame Colour: Matt Dark Grey
- Front Mech: SRAM X5 2x10 front mech
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X5 2x10 trigger shifters
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Alloy oversize riser bars (30mm rise) (31.8mm diameter)
- Headset: Semi integrated
- Hubs: Alloy with Q/R
- Pedals: Alloy platform with toe clips
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Quick Release Rear Wheel: Yes
- Rear Mech: SRAM X5 rear mech (10sp)
- Rims: Double wall alloy rims
- Saddle: Carrera
- Seatpost: 350mm Alloy 31.6
- Stem: Ahead aluminium stem
- Suspension: Front
- Tyres: Continental Mountain King
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The front wheel is a quick release but not a standard 9mm hollow axel. It uses a 15mm through axel for extra strength and stiffness. The 15mm axel is removed completely when taking off the front wheel but works in the same way as a quick release.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|