McGard Locking Wheel Nuts 24157SL
McGard locking wheel bolts Product Description
The McGard locking wheel bolts secure your alloy wheels to your car and their two part manufacture makes them impossible to remove with standard tools.
They are made up of three layers of nickel and one layer of microporous chrome. The first layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the second layer of nickel is for lustre and the third nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse rust. Every lock is through hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness needed for its unsurpassed level of security.
The rotating ring on the bolt / nut head of the SL versions offers the highest anti-theft protection.
Features & Benefits of McGard locking wheel bolts
- Thread size M12 x 1.5
- Seat: 60°
- Shaft Length: 32.5mm
- Hex Size: 19mm
- Simply replace one standard bolt with a McGard
- Computer generated designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns
- Karcher Primo Flex 1/2" 20m Garden Hose £19.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher Deluxe Wide Head Wash Brush £29.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher Universal Hose Connector £4.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher K2 Premium Home Pressure Washer £149.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher Universal Hose Connector with Aqua Stop £5.99 Reserve or Buy