Halfords High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2S
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2S product description
The High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2S is an original equipment specification direct replacement, sometimes referred to as "gas discharge" in the owner's manual. It comes with a 3 year guarantee and typically lasts around 3,000 hours, offering exceptional service life.
High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon Bulb D2S features and benefits
- Increased light intensity - 300% brighter than halogen bulbs
- Exceptional service life - typically lasts around 3,000 hours
- Reduced levels of power consumption
- Illuminates a larger area in front of the vehicle
- Improved nighttime visibility and road safety
- Reduced strain on the eyes
- Suitable for projector type headlamps
- UV cut suitable for use in plastic headlamps
- E marked - road legal
- Fitting instructions included in pack
- Vehicles with HID systems only
- High voltage, pay attention to instructions for safe fitting
- Fitting by Halfords colleague should be sought for this product
- Contains Mercury, do not dispose of in normal household rubbish
Warnings & Cautions
Additional InformationBulbs should be replaced in pairs, as the colour output of an HID bulb deteriorates over its life.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
to make them road legal they must be factory fitted with automatic dipping and fitted with headlight washer jets. unless i'm wrong?
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
- Bluecol Sub Zero De-Icer Trigger 500ml £3.00 Reserve or Buy
- Bluecol Aerosol De-Icer 600ml £3.00 Reserve or Buy
- Bluecol Tyre Snow Grip Aerosol 400ml £4.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords -20 Ready Mixed Screenwash 5L - Citrus £6.99 Reserve or Buy
- Halfords -30 Concentrated Screenwash 2L - Cherry £5.99 Reserve or Buy