Hammerite High Heat Paint 400ml
Hammerite High Heat Paint
The Hammerite High Heat Paint is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600 degrees celsius.
It is ideal for fire surrounds, boilers, pipework and anywhere a high temperature paint is required.
Features & Benefits of Hammerite High Heat Paint
- Resists up to 600degrees celsius
- Resists cracking and flaking
- No primer required - quick drying
- Touch dry after 30 minutes
- Coverage 400ml covers up to 1 square metre
- Ideal for fire surrounds, boilers, pipework and anywhere a high temperature paint is required
Ensure surface is cool before and during spraying, the ideal application temperature range is 8-25Â°C.
- Karcher Primo Flex 1/2" 20m Garden Hose £19.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher Deluxe Wide Head Wash Brush £29.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher Universal Hose Connector £4.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher K2 Premium Home Pressure Washer £139.99 Reserve or Buy
- Karcher Universal Hose Connector with Aqua Stop £5.99 Reserve or Buy