Garmin Forerunner 210 GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 210 with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile. This GPS-enabled running sports watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you work.
Features & benefits of the Forerunner 210
- Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile. This high-sensitivity GPS-enabled running sports watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you train; with HotFix satellite prediction; black
- User-friendly operation so you can focus on your workout. Charge it up and take it outside to lock onto GPS satellites; answer a few set-up questions, just press start and off you go; when you've finished your run or training session, press stop and your workout is saved
- For more training capabilities, Forerunner 210 lets you create customised interval sessions and monitor your pace for each one. If you're using 210 with the footpod, you will be able to monitor your cadence, or steps per minute when you upload your workout to PC
- Included is Garmin's premium soft strap heart rate monitor to track and display heart beats per minute. Customise your heart rate to within one of five heart rate zones. Set up heart rate alerts to notify you when you are performing above or below your targets. The Garmin Forerunner 210 provides heart rate-based calorie computation so you can accurately track calories burned during training
- Use Garmin 210 for your indoor workout too. To track your performance in the gym, snap the footpod onto your shoe and you're ready to go; using advanced accelerometer technology, the footpod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data that is 98 percent accurate for most users
- The Forerunner 210 also works with certain indoor fitness equipment so you can track and store data from a treadmill run or indoor cycling workout. Bridge the gap between your indoor and outdoor fitness activities so you can continually monitor your progress.
- Tracking your fitness performance is simple with Garmin Connect, our website for free data analysis and sharing. Just upload your latest workout and you can see the route you travelled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals, share routes with others, and more. Join the online training community.
- Lap history saves up to 1,000 laps of training data within the internal memory; also features Auto Lap training which automatically triggers a lap every mile: ideal for those vital splits
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 8 hours life.
Whats in the box
- Forerunner 210
- Premium heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Owner's manual on disk
- Quick start manual
- AC charging adapter
- Charging/Data clip (new 4-pin connection)
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Screen Size: Standard
- Type: GPS Running Watches
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Would he be able to see his weight loss with this watch?
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Buy online before 3pm and collect in-store from 1pm tomorrow||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
|Next Day Delivery||Order by 3pm for delivery tomorrow (Monday to Friday)||£4.99|
|Named Day Delivery||Choose your delivery Monday to Friday||£4.99|
|Saturday Delivery||Order by 3pm Friday for delivery on Saturday||£6.99|