Carrera Virago Carbon Road Bike 2012 - Large 54cm
Spend £100 save £10, Spend £200 save £20, Spend £400 save £40, Spend £600 save £60. *Discount Applied in Basket. Excludes Carrera LTD 2013 Bikes.
The Carrera Virago Carbon Road Bike weighs just 8.6kg and features a super-lightweight frame with carbon fork.
FREE Reserve & Collect in-store in only an hour
Not available for delivery
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
Carrera Virago Limited Carbon Road Bike
Weighing just 8.6kg, the Carrera Virago Carbon Road Bike features a super-lightweight, full monocoque carbon fibre frame with carbon fork and BB30 bottom bracket.
Weight - 8.6KG*
Weighing only 8.6kg, the Carrera Virago is a performance oriented carbon bike.
Frame & Forks
The Carrera Virago has a super-lightweight, full monocoque carbon fibre frame with full monocoque carbon fibre forks with tapered steerer for added strength and stiffness.
The Carrera Virago is equipped with Shimano 105 gearing; incorporating the Shimano 105 Gear Shifters as well as both the Front and Rear Derailleur?s. A Shimano Tiagra 10 speed 12-28T Cassette with a FSA Gossamer Compact 50 x 34T BB30 chainset and a KMC X10 Chain completes the drivetrain setup.
Brakes, Tyres & Wheels
The Carrera Virago features Mavic CXP-22S rims laced onto sealed bearing hubs with Continental Ultrasport tyres **. Tektro R540 dual-pivot calliper brakes on the front and rear wheels provide plenty of stopping power.
The Carrera Virago has a CC Race Lite Saddle, with CC 3D forged lightweight alloy stem, seatpost and handlebars as well as a FSA sealed bearing integrated headset.
Sizing Guide for the Carrera Virago
Features & Benefits of the Carrera Virago
- Continental Ultrasport tyres**
- MAVIC CXP-22S rims
- Shimano 105 gearing
- Carbon fibre fork
- BB30 bottom bracket
- UCM full monocoque carbon fibre frame
* Medium frame
**Alternative wheel spec: Zaffiro tyres
Reviews of the Carrera Virago"A bike with a modern carbon fibre frame at this price is superb value...it's rare to be able to buy a bike this good for this little money without having to wait for mail-order delivery. Highly recommended." Cycling Plus Writer, John Stevenson. May 2012
"Impressively light, smooth riding and future proofed carbon frame and fork considering the price and the complete component package." Cycling Plus, February 2012
Carrera Virago bikes are supplied built and ready to ride and for your peace of mind come with a free 6 week safety check. Bikes that are delivered to your home/work place are supplied fully built and PDI'd by a trained Halfords mechanic and will only require the handlebars straightening and tightening and the pedals fitting (if supplied) when you receive your bike. Home/office delivery bikes also come with a free 6 week safety check, please contact your local Halfords Store to arrange your free safety check with the Halfords trained mechanic.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 8.6kg
- Brake Type: Dual Pivot Caliper Brake
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer Compact BB30
- Exact Frame Size: 54cm
- Forks: UCM Full Monocoque carbon fibre with tapered steerer
- Frame Colour: Carbon/Red/White
- Frame Material: Carbon
- Frame Size (cm): 53 - 54
- Frame-: UCM Full Monocoque carbon fibre
- Front Brake: Tektro R540 dual-pivot calliper brake
- Front Mech: Shimano RD-5700 105
- Gear Shifters: Shimano ST-5700 105
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Alloy
- Headset: FSA tapered integrated headset
- Hubs: Formula Alloy Hubs with QR
- Number of Gears: 20
- Pedals: N/A
- Rear Brake: Tektro R540 dual-pivot calliper brake
- Rear Mech: Shimano RD-5700 105
- Rims: Mavic CXP-22S rims
- Saddle: CC Race Lite
- Seatpost: CC forged lightweight alloy
- Stem: CC 3D forged lightweight alloy
- Suspension: Rigid
- Tyres: Continental
- Cassette: Shimano 10 speed 12-28T
- Geometry: Compact
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Reserve & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
Price when bought separately £993.89
Price when bought separately £910.97
Price when bought separately £953.97
Price when bought separately £921.98
You May Also Like
- Pinarello FP Due Matt Black Road Bike 51cm (0) £2,349.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Due Road Bike Matt Black 44cm (0) £2,349.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 55cm (0) £1,999.99 View details
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 53cm (0) £1,999.99 Reserve or Buy
- Pinarello FP Uno Carbon Road Bike 51cm (0) £1,999.99 Reserve or Buy