Michelin Easy Grip W12 Composite Snow Chains
Michelin Easy Grip W12 Composite Snow Chains Product Description
The new best alternative to winter tyres is the Michelin Easy Grip W12 . These are composite snow chains, which are quick and easy to fit. These snow chains will provide you with tremendous grip on ice, and excellent performance and road handling on snow.
Michelin Easy Grip comes in a variety of sizes. The size you require will be dependant on the size of your tyre.
To view a copy of the Fitting Guide click here
Features and Benefits of Michelin Easy Grip W12 Composite Snow Chains
- Extreme durability
- Provides your car with maximum handling and performance on snow covered roads, and also gives excellent grip on ice covered roads
- Less than 5 minute fitting time
- Easy Grip composite snow chains are more flexible and slimmer than traditional chains meaning they are suitable for cars with limited wheel arch clearance
- Night Vision Security (NVS) improves the visibility of the side of your car to other road users via reflective centre disks
- Suitable for cars with ABS
- Can be used in the European mountains and in ski resorts as an approved alternative to traditional snow chains
- Carry case included
When buying new snow chains it is advisable to practice fitting them in dry conditions, so you will be more comfortable fitting them when they are needed in snowy and icy conditions.
Install snow chains on the driving wheels of the vehicle. Do not exceed 40 km/h. Avoid sudden starting, acceleration and sudden braking.
How To Select the Right Snow Chains For Your Wheels
- To see which snow chains are suitable for your car, you need to identify your tyre size. Your tyre size is displayed on the tyre wall and looks like the example below:
- 185 70 R14
- Tyre width: 185
- Tyre profile: 70
- Rim size: 14