Michelin Easy Grip J11 Composite Snow Chains
Michelin Easy Grip J11 Composite Snow Chains Product Description
The Michelin Easy Grip J11 Composite Snow Chains are the best alternative to winter tyres. These composite snow chains are a quick and easy to fit to help you on your way. Michelin Easy Grip will provide you with extreme grip on ice, and superior performance and road handling on snow.
The size of the tyres on your vehicle will depict which size of Easy Grip you need.
To view a copy of the Fitting Guide click here
Features and Benefits of Michelin Easy Grip J11 Composite Snow Chains
- Extremely long wearing
- Provides you maximum performance and handling on snow, and also superb grip on icy roads
- Can be fitted in less than 5 minutes
- Limited wheel arch clearance compatible - Michelin Easy Grip are more flexible and slimmer than traditional chains
- Improved visibility of the side of your vehicle during the night using reflective wheel disks with Night Vision Security (NVS)
- ABS compatible
- Approved for use instead of traditional snow chains in ski resorts and European mountains
- Protective carry case included
When buying new snow chains it is advisable to practice fitting them in dry conditions, so you will be more comfortable fitting them when they are needed in snowy and icy conditions.
Install snow chains on the driving wheels of the vehicle. Do not exceed 40 km/h. Avoid sudden starting, acceleration and sudden braking.
How To Select the Right Snow Chains For Your Wheels
- To see which snow chains are suitable for your car, you need to identify your tyre size. Your tyre size is displayed on the tyre wall and looks like the example below:
- 185 70 R14
- Tyre width: 185
- Tyre profile: 70
- Rim size: 14