Exodus Twin Pack Roof Mount Cycle Carrier
Exodus Twin Pack Roof Mount Cycle Carrier Product Description
The Exodus Twin Pack Roof Mount Cycle Carrier is a pack of two roof mounted cycle carriers that allow you to carry 2 bikes on the roof of your car. The cycle carrier is made mainly from lightweight aluminium with a natural anodise finish coating and steel components that are polyester powder coated giving a high corrosion resistance.
Features and Benefits of the Exodus Twin Pack Roof Mount Cycle Carrier
- Can carry 2 bikes
- Load capacity of 15kg per carrier
- Mainly constructed from lightweight aluminium with a natural anodise finish coating
- Steel components are polyester powder coated for high corrosion resistance
- Frame clamp prevents damage by safely gripping bike
- Suitable for lightweight as well as carbon fibre frames
- Bike is secured to carrier with adjustable wheel locators
- Adaptor is included for the narrow wheels of Hybrid and Road bikes
- Dual locks allow you to secure bikes on the carrier and the carrier on to the roof bars
- can be attached to either square roof bars (up to 38mm in width x 22mm in height) or aluminium bars using the T-track system (T-track adaptors are included)
- Suitable for bikes from a 20" wheel diameter
Why buy Exodus?
Exodus offers a range of premium cycle carriers, with improved styling and performance. The carriers are ideal for adventure seekers who want a product that not only looks great, but also delivers reliable performance journey after journey. Exodus already offers a variety of innovative cycle carriers, with more designs expected to be released in the near future. If you‚??re passionate about your bike, this is the brand for you!
Why Buy a Roof Mounted Carrier?
A roof mounted cycle carrier is ideal if you need to keep the rear of your car free, whether you just need easy access to your car boot or whether you are intending on towing a caravan or a trailer.
Will this carrier fit my car?
Provided your vehicle has roof bars then this type of cycle carrier will be suitable.
Fitting Do's and Don'ts
Ensure you have positioned the 'A' frame clamp at 45 degrees and then place the bike onto the aluminium tray and then slide the frame clamp onto the down tube. Tighten the clamp with the lever and secure the ratchet wheel locators and then you will be ready to go! Do not forget that full instructions are inside the box!
- To aid fitment, prior to mounting the bike in the frame clamp, temporarily slide off the wheel locators
- Most cars are wide enough to take up to four bikes on their roof bars ( one carrier per bike )
- Please take care when diving in low places such as multi storey car parks and garages
Are you looking for roof bars too?
- Max. number of bikes carried: 2
- Type of cycle carrier: Roof Mounted
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Reserve online and collect in-store in only an hour||FREE|