Thule Motion 200 410 Litre Black Glossy Roof Box
How can I get it?
Not available to collect
Delivery not available
- Roofbar fitting and demo from only £14.99
- Roofbox fitting and demo only £12.99
Web Exclusive - Spend & Save on all roof boxes and roof bars - Must End Wednesday
Spend £100 save £10
Spend £150 save £15
Spend £200 save £20
*Discount applied at the basket
Thule Motion 200 Black Glossy Roof Box Product Description
The Thule Motion 200 Black Glossy Roof Box is a stylish yet practical roof box that is part of the new Motion Range which has an optimized design for space efficiency, leading to more litre volume. The power click developed with a torque indicator allows not only ease of fitting but very secure fixation. The ease of fitting is increased further by the dual side opening that also allows easy loading.
Features and Benefits of the Thule Motion 200 Black Glossy Roof Box
- Dimensions: 180 x 80 x 45 (LxWxH)
- The new pre-installed Power-Click quick mounting system along with integrated torque indicator allows for easy and secure fixation
- The box can be easily mounted, loaded and unloaded due to the dual side opening
- Patented central locking system gives added peace of mind, meaning the key can only be removed once all of the locking points are closed securely
- The Dual-Force spring system and outside handles make opening and closing the box extremely convenient
- The roof box has a forward positioning, allow for maximised rear door access
- 5 year warranty
- Load capacity: 75kgs
- Volume: 410 litres
- Weight: 17kg
Why buy Thule?
The Thule brand was established in 1942 in Sweden offers a wide variety of products focused around solving the problem of how to take equipment with you when on your travels in the car, this has led them to develop a variety of water sport and bike carriers, roof racks, roof boxes and a number of other products.
Thule, have been developing roof boxes since 1977 and have years of expertise and technical knowledge that has led to them holding several records and awards for the work they have done on roof boxes.
Today Thule are still viewed as world leaders with regards to the design and manufacture of roof boxes.
Useful Tips for Roof Box Fitting
Although there are no specifics of which size of roof boxes fit specific cars we would advise that you purchase a box which is a suitable size for your car. Ensure the roof box is not overhanging the windscreen and make sure there is enough clearance at the back to be able to gain full access to the boot of your car. Check the load capacity of your vehicle to ensure you understand what additional weight your car can safely hold.
What Mounting System Does This Roof box Use?
Thule‚??s unique, patented quick mount system is designed to fit loads bars up to 80mm in width. This mounting system ensures your roof box is fitted safely and securely within seconds. Grip claws tighten around the load bar as the four knobs inside the roof box are turned and the complete fitting is done within a matter of minutes.
Click here to find out more about the different types of mounting systems.
Are you looking for roof bars too?
- Fitting Time: 1 person < 5 min
- Load Capacity: 75kgs
- Mounting System: Power-Click
- Type of Opening: Dual
- Volume: 400 - 500 litres
- Weight: 17kg
- Width across roof: Full
- Boot Equivalent: Large - VW Passat
- Central lock: Yes
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Not available for collection in store or delivery|