Thule Motion 600 320 Litre Silver Glossy Roof Box
Thule Motion 600 Silver Glossy Roof Box Product Description
The Thule Motion 600 Silver Glossy Roof Box helps to make preparing for your journey as hassle free as possible because it is quick and easy to fit to the roof of your car, with forward positioning, leaving you maximum access to the boot of your car.
This roof box is part of the Thule Motion range, meaning it has been designed to be space efficient, providing you with more litre volume for you to store your products.
Features and Benefits of the Thule Motion 600 Silver Glossy Roof Box
- Forward positioning allows for maximum trunk door opening
- Patented dual-force spring system combined with outside handles makes opening and closing of the box quick and easy
- Patented central lock system gives you added peace of mind by ensuring the key cannot be removed unless all locking points are secure
- Dual side opening makes mounting, loading and unloading extremely simple as you can access the roof box from both sides
- New pre-installed power click and integrated torque indicator make fixation secure and easy
- 320 Litres
- Dimensions: 195 x 66 x 45cm (LxWxH)
Why buy Thule?
Established in 1942 in Sweden the Thule brand has a rich heritage with a global presence. Thule focus on providing products that offer a solution to the problem of how to take equipment with you in your car, offering a wide variety of products such as roof rack, roof boxes and cycle carriers.
Thule have many years of expertise and well developed technical knowledge and have been producing roof boxes since 1977. They hold a number of records and work for the roof boxes they have designed and are still regarded as world leaders in the design and manufacture of roof boxes.
Useful Tips for Roof Box Fitting
There are no specifics of which size of roof boxes fit specific cars but we advise that you purchase a roof box that is a suitable size for your car. It is important to avoid the roof box overhanging the windscreen and to make sure that there is enough clearance at the back to be able to have full access to your boot. Please check the maximum load capacity of your vehicle.
What Mounting System Does This Roof box Use?
Power Click is Thule's patented, unique quick-mount system for fitting your roof box safely in seconds. It is equipped with a torque indicator allowing for the securest possible fixation with grip claws that are tightened around the load bar as four knobs inside the box are turned. For maximum security and easy of use the grip claws are self centering over the load bar as they are closed. Fits load bars up to 80mm in width.
Click here to find out more about the different types of mounting systems.
Are you looking for roof bars too?
- Fitting Time: 1 person < 5 min
- Load Capacity: 75kgs
- Mounting System: Power-Click
- Type of Opening: Dual
- Volume: 300 - 400 litres
- Weight: 16kg
- Width across roof: Half
- Boot Equivalent: Medium - VW Golf
- Central lock: Yes
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Click & Collect||Buy online and collect in-store in 3 working days||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 3 working days||£2.99|