Thule Motion 200 410 Litre Silver Glossy Roof Box
Spend £100 save £10
Spend £150 save £15
Spend £250 save £25
Discount applied at the basket
The Thule Motion 200 Silver Glossy Roof Box combines elegance with practicality due to the low design fitting ensuring maximum space.
FREE Buy online and collect in-store in 4 working days
FREE Delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days
- Roofbar fitting and demo from only £14.99
- Roofbox fitting and demo only £12.99
Thule Motion 200 Silver Glossy Roof Box Product Description
The Thule Motion 200 Silver Glossy Roof Box is part of the motion range which has an optimized design for space efficiency, leading to more litre volume. The power click, developed with a torque indicator allows not only ease of fitting but very secure fixation. The ease of fitting is increased further by the dual side opening that also allows easy loading.
Features and Benefits of the Thule Motion 200 Silver Glossy Roof Box
- Dimensions: 180 x 85 x 48cm (LxWxH)
- Power click mounting system
- Dual-Side: Allows to open the box from both sides for safe and easy mounting, loading and unloading
- Central locking: Patented locking system - the key can only be removed if all locking points are securely closed
- Smooth handling: The patented Dual-Force spring system and outside handles guarantee a convenient opening and closing of the box
- Maximised rear door access: The forward positioning of the box enables maximum rear door opening
- 5 year warranty
- Load Capacity: 75kgs
- Volume: 410 litres
- Weight: 17kg
Why buy Thule?
Established in Sweden in 1942 the Thule Brand has a rich Heritage. Thule is a premium brand with a global presence, and they offer a wide assortment of products that are focused on solving your problem of how to take equipment with you when using your car. This includes bike and water sport carriers, roof racks and roof boxes. They also offer different products in other areas such as accessories for recreational vehicles, trailers for active life and luggage.
Thule have years of expertise and technical knowledge behind them having been producing roof boxes since 1977 and they hold a number of records and awards for their work on roof boxes. In 1984 they became the first company in the world to launch a blow-moulded roof box. Today they are still seen as world leaders when it comes to the design and manufacturer of roof boxes.
Useful Tips for Roof Box Fitting
We firstly suggest you check the maximum load capacity of your vehicle before you purchase your roof box so you can understand the extra weight you car can hold. Although there are no specifics of which size of roof boxes fit specific cars we would advise that you purchase a box which is a suitable size for your car. Ensure the roof box is not overhanging the windscreen and make sure there is enough clearance at the rear to be able to gain full access to the boot of your car.
What Mounting System Does This Roof box Use?
Thule?s patented Power-Click quick mounting system has an integrated torque indicator that makes for easy and secure fixation. With self centering grip claws over the load bar that can be tightened with four knobs this method of fitting your box takes seconds. Will fit load bars up to 80mm in width.
Click here to find out more about the different types of mounting systems.
Are you looking for roof bars too?
- Central lock: Yes
- Fitting Time: 1 person < 5 min
- Mounting System: Power-Click
- Volume: 400 - 500 litres
- Weight: 17kg
- Width across roof: Full
- Boot Equivalent: Large - VW Passat
- Load Capacity: 75kgs
- Type of Opening: Dual
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Order & Collect||Buy online and collect in-store in 4 working days||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.
You May Also Like
- Thule Motion 900 630 Litre Silver Glossy Roof Box (0) £539.95 Reserve or Buy
- Thule Dynamic 900 430 Litre Roof Box Titan Gloss (1) £549.99 Reserve or Buy
- Thule Dynamic 800 320L Roof Box (0) £524.95 Reserve or Buy
- Thule Xpedition 821 Luggage Basket (0) £399.95 Reserve or Buy
- Thule Motion 800 460 Litre Silver Glossy Roof Box (10) £379.95 Reserve or Buy