Radio Comrad BMX Bike
Spend £100 save £10, Spend £200 save £20, Spend £400 save £40, Spend £600 save £60. *Discount Applied in Basket. Excludes Carrera LTD 2013 Bikes.
The Radio Comrad BMX Bike features a full 4130 Cr-mo frame, fork and bars as well as Saltplus "Dune" double wall rims for fantastic strength.
FREE Buy online and collect in-store in 4 working days
FREE Delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
Radio Comrad BMX Bike Product Description
The Radio Comrad BMX Bike is a tough machine featuring full 4130 Cr-mo frame, fork and bars and Saltplus "Dune" rims for strength when landing jumps and performing tricks. Also includes Radio "Pro" tubular 3-piece Cr-mo crank, a pair of Radio steel stunt pegs and Salt "Pitch Mid" front and "Pitch Flow" tyres for a great riding experience.
Designed by the Pro's this Radio BMX has the geometry and key spec where you need it most. With key components from Salt's parts bin you can't go wrong!
Features & Benefits of the Radio Comrad BMX Bike
- Full 4130 Cr-mo frame, fork and bars
- Cr-mo heat treated dropouts
- Integrated headset and mid-size, sealed bearing BB
- Full removable brake hardware
- Radio "Pro" tubular 3-piece Cr-mo crank, 48 spline
- Radio "Pro" alloy cassette hub, SB
- Saltplus "Dune" double wall rims
- Salt "Pitch Mid"/"Pitch Flow" tyres
About the Radio Brand
Radio Bikes was introduced to the world last year and has rapidly been established as a first-rate BMX brand. It helps when their experience has been firmly rooted in BMX for over 15 years. Their concept was simple; to give the rider a strong and reliable BMX bike, something that can be ridden at entry level and even for the most experienced BMXer.
Radio have a history of designing, riding and building bikes so it's no surprise that Radio Bikes are made from superior quality materials with up to the minute contemporary geometry.
2012 will be a busy year for Radio Bikes, a new young and fresh team are being assembled and ready to unleash themselves across the world.
This year is going to be an incredible year, so just sit back, turn up the volume and listen to the radio.
Additional InformationWeb exclusive bikes are sent direct from the supplier to your home. Web exclusive bikes are not available in Halfords stores and are Web only items.
- Approximate Weight (KG): 11.62
- Bottom Bracket: Mid size, press fit, sealed bearing
- Brake Levers: SALTPLUS Geo hinged alloy brake lever
- Chain: SALT AM chain, 510h type
- Forks: RADIO Pro full 4130 cr-mo fork, cr-mo steerer
- Frame: 4130 full cr-mo, removable brake hardware
- Frame Colour: Matt Black
- Frame Material: Cromo
- Front Hub: RADIO Pro alloy hub, sealed bearing 3/8s, 36h
- Grips: SALT Team grips
- Handle Bars: Full 4130 cr-mo bar
- Handlebar Free-spinner: No
- Headset: FSA Int. headset, sealed bearing
- Pedals: SALT AM nylon/fibreglass pedals
- Rear Brake: SALTPLUS Geo alloy u-brake
- Rear Hub: RADIO Pro alloy cassette hub, sb, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- Rims: SALTPLUS Dune aero double wall rim, 36h (front), SALTPLUS Dune straight double wall rim, 36h (rear)
- Saddle: RADIO Century fat padded pivotal seat
- Seatpost: RADIO pivotal seat post, hi-ten, 155mm
- Stem: SALT Center front loading stem, 50mm reach
- Stunt Pegs: Rear
- Tyres: SALT Pitch Mid 2.3 front / Pitch Flow 2.2" rear
- Wheel Size: 20"
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Mainland UK||Estimated Delivery||Price|
|Order & Collect||Buy online and collect in-store in 4 working days||FREE|
|Standard Delivery||Free delivery on all orders over £30 within 4 working days||£2.99|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.