Electra Mulholland 3i Cruiser Bike - Mens/Black & Red
The Electra Mulholland 3i Cruiser Bike includes painted fenders, integrated kickstand and a design which yells "What are you lookin' at?"
Not available for collection in store
Not available for delivery
- Free in-store build & inspection
- Free 6 week first service (excludes Trax bikes)
Electra Mulholland 3i Cruiser Bike
The Electra Mulholland 3i Mens Cruiser Bike features a custom frame and components inspired by the motorcycle and hot-rod cultures. Tricked out forks, struts, fenders handlebars and custom tyres gives this bike a look all of its own. All style. All substance. All attitude. Not to mention the patented Flat Foot Technology®.
Electra didn't invent the cruiser; they just dialled up the awesome to 11. Taking the old clunky ride, Electra opened up the geometry, moved the pedals forward, relaxed the seat angle and gave the entire body breathing room. Once it felt good, they make it look even better with every Electra Cruiser viewed as a work of art.
Features & Benefits of the Electra Mulholland
- 6061-T6 aluminium frame with a design inspired by motorcycle culture
- 3-speed hub gear for low maintenance
- Electra low profile saddle with double-coil springs
- Colour matched chain case and mudguards
- Integrated kickstand with stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
About the Electra Brand
Whether you ride for fitness, fun, convenience, conservation or recreation, the Electra experience is offered in an assortment of flavours to suit your style. Try a Townie, Cruiser, or Amsterdam on for size, and experience the Electra Way to Roll.
Additional InformationWeb exclusive bikes are sent direct from the supplier to your home. Web exclusive bikes are not available in Halfords stores and are Web only items.
- Alloy Rims: Yes
- Cassette: 22T
- Chainset: KMC 410 Rustproof
- Forks: Steel Unicrown w/Classic Fork Struts
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy w/Hydroformed Bullet Tank and Patented Flat Food Technology
- Frame Colour: Black & Red
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-IM45 Roller
- Front Mech: N/A
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Revo 3-Speed Twist w/Optical Gear Display
- Gears: 1-15
- Gender: Mens
- Handle Bars: Electra Bullhorn
- Headset: 1" Steel Threaded
- Hubs: Front: Shimano Nexus HB-IM40 w/Roller Barke Alloy 36h, Rear: Shimano Nexus 3-Speed Internal w/Coaster Brake 36h
- Number of Gears: 3
- Pedals: Electra Retro
- Rear Brake: Shimano Coaster
- Rear Mech: N/A
- Rims: Painted Alloy
- Saddle: Electra Low Profile w/Double-Coil Springs
- Seatpost: Cassic Alloy Pillar
- Stem: Polished Alloy Classic
- Suspension: Rigid
- Traditional Mudguard Mounts: Guards Supplied
- Tyre size: 2.35"
- Tyres: Electra Vintage Diamond
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Exact Frame Size: One size fits all
- Frame Size: Universal
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
|Not available for collection in store or delivery|
If the product you are looking at is in stock in your chosen store you can reserve it online and it will be ready to collect in only 1 hour. If it is not in stock, order the product before 3pm Monday to Friday and it will be ready to collect from 1pm the following day including Saturday. Orders placed on Saturday will be ready for collection after 1pm Monday. Orders placed Sunday will be ready for collection after 1pm Tuesday.
We can deliver to your home, work or to an alternate delivery address.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or by Courier depending on the size of the item. Some orders may require a signature on receipt.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you are welcome to return your items free of charge to any Halfords store within 28 days of delivery.
If you wish to return by post, or would like to arrange for a collection please see our full details on how to return an item.