PURE Highway 300Di In-Car Digital Radio Adaptor
Pure Highway 300Di In-Car Digital Radio AdaptorPURE Highway DAB 300Di is fully Apple knowledgeable and it allows you to control any device from the Highway 300Di controller. However, here is something that you`d probably never thought a radio could do, but you will instantly regret not having the idea yourself, because it is genius: this gadget has a picnic mode where you can play music from your car with the ignition turned off and the keys removed and it will switch off after 1 hour of play to make sure your battery isn`t ever drained. Brilliant, right?
Pure Highway 300Di In-Car Digital Radio Adaptor Extra Info
- Play tracks direct from your iPod/iPhone/iPad via USB
- Full apple support for Iphone, Ipad, Ipod
- Pause and rewind live radio.
- Connect any MP3 player that has an Aux-in connection
- Dynamic station list updates continuously
- Compact, dash-mounted detachable controller with easy to read OLED display
- Controller easily removed for security/safe keeping
- Main unit fitted behind dash or in glovebox
- Highway 300Di has an OLED display with fantastic contrast making it easy-to-read from any angle and at night
- Digital antenna required, choose a free Magnetic Roof Mount DAB Antenna from the bundle options provided. Alternatively choose from our other antenna bundle offers and save 10%!'
- Comes with: Pure 300Di, Interface box, Controller & cable, Dash mount, Installers Cables Kit, 3,5 mm to dual phono line out, 3.5 to 3.5 mm line out cable (Length 1.8 m), USB extension Cable (Length 1.8 M), Installation manual, User manual
*Note: both forecourt pause and picnic mode are subject to different vehicle specifications. For example some vehicles will only supply power to the main car stereo for 15 minutes with the ignition off and the keys out.
Professional installation - the interface box is discretely installed in the most suitable location for the vehicle (behind the glovebox, under the front passenger seat, etc.) and is powered directly from the car wiring loom with a neat cabling solution. Extension cables can be run to accessible places so you can have access to USB and Aux connectivity for iPods, thumbdrives, etc. and for software upgrades
Flexibility of installation - multiple ways of interfacing with your car radio: line out, FM transmit and FM transmit direct inject (no crackle!) Easy software updates via USB
This radio adaptor unit fits into 95% of cars.* Wiring adaptor may be required (additional cost). To find out if your vehicle requires adaptors, please click "Will this fit my car?" or "Reserve or Buy". If you require further assistance, please contact your local Halfords store
Store fitting applies to units fitted at Halfords stores. Normal mobile fitting charges will apply for mobile fitting requests or complex installs, which after inspection, require a mobile fitting contractor - details will be provided by your local Halfords store. Fitting service applies to products purchased in Halfords only. Pre-booking may be required. Ask in store for more details of fitting service. Extra charges may apply to vehicles with non standard wiring.
*subject to vehicle inspection, vehicle restrictions may apply.